𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚢

"(L/N)?"

"Kaminari!" I exclaim upon seeing the yellow haired male. He wore a onesie and held a box of Cheez-its in his hand.

"The hell? You two know each other?" Shinsou asked.

"Yeah! Bakugo introduced us!" I exclaim, digging my hands in my pockets.

"You know Bakugo?" Shinsou asked, a look of disgust on his face.

"Yeah?"

"Don't mind him, he hates Bakugo. Hitoshi, this is the detective I mentioned. The one Bakugo brought to Kirishima's party a few weeks ago." Kaminari said, walking over and swinging his arm over my shoulder. I looked down at him and chuckled.

"You told me about that? I must have been tuning you out." Shinsou said, shrugging. I laughed.

"So how are you? I haven't seen you in a few days." I asked Kaminari.

"I'm good, I've just been vibing and eating Cheez-its." He replies, gesturing with the box in his hand. "How are your parents?"

"They're..." I tensed up, thinking back to a few nights pervious.

"Then leave."

"They went back home already. We had a little fight and they went back early. Not that I'm complaining." I sighed, wrapping my arms around myself.

"We don't have time to unpack all that, I'm still trying to process the fact that you know Bakugo." Shinsou said, rubbing his temples. "You're too nice to be linked with that hothead."

I thought back to his fingers intertwined with mine, laying in my bed when he thought I had gone to sleep. I had laid there, unable to sleep without seeing the face of a particular villain, staring at Bakugo.

Why me? I thought.

"Well maybe you're different and shit. You know? You're nice and I care about you and you're in pain."

Why be nice to me?

"I honestly don't know how I know him either." I said, eyes fixated on a floorboard. "One minute I was meeting a rape victim's savior, the next I'm getting yelled at." I look up and chuckle.

"Wait, Wait, you met how?" Kaminari asked, stuffing his face with Cheez-its.

"It's a long story. Trust me." I laughed, causing both men to stare. I caught Shinsou's eye from where he was standing.

It's like an angel's laugh.

I blushed, but tried to play it off as nothing.

"Well I should get going. It was great catching up with you Shinsou, and good to see you Kaminari. You guys have my numbers if you need anything, so call me. I have the time now." I said as I walked towards the door, waving over my shoulder.

"We should hang out over your leave!" Kaminari exclaims.

I turn in the door way, leaning against the frame. "I'd like that." I smile at him, making him flush. I waved goodbye once more, both men waving back at me. I slipped through the door, noticing Shinsou slipped out behind me.

"Thanks for the ride. It took guts to let me on, I admire that." Shinsou said.

"Thank you for being respectful. It means a lot to me."

He smiled softly. "Call me Hitoshi."

"Only if you call me (Y/N)." I said.

"Deal."