𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎?

The class went on as it should, and eventually Mirio, most of the class and I found ourselves in the control room, watching two students spar.

I tapped my finger on the console, watching intently.

"You ok there?" Mirio said, chuckling.

"What?" I asked, my eyes not leaving the screen, I eventually tore my eyes away to look at Mirio who was trying hard to hold in his laugh. "Oh, I'm just really interested. It's amazing to know these students are using what I taught them." I said, trying to hide the fact that I was embarrassed.

My eyes wandered back to the screen, watching once more. Currently a Tao Ayano and Ohashi Kayo were sparring.

Tao was the girl with the rainbow eyes that suggested a bank heist in the classroom. Her quirk was called Rainbow Splat, allowing her to make colored balls of different substances. When thrown, different colors do different things. At the moment, she threw an orange ball at Ohashi, but luckily he dodged, leaving the ball to splat against a wall behind him, exploding it.

Ohashi was a mutant, with purple pixie wings protruding from his back. He was small and feminine, making his body easier for his wings to carry. It also made him quick at maneuvering.

Ohashi flew up, leaving Tao to stare into the sun trying to find him. He came down from behind, landing on her back and pushing her down. He struggled to keep her down, keeping his weight on her shoulder blades.

"Water makes the frogs gay!" Tao shouted.

"What?" Ohashi exclaimed, loosening his grip for just a second. That's all Tao needed to fling him off, using a series of powder blue balls to stick his feet to the ground.

Ohashi struggled against the substance, and I counted down from ten. If he couldn't get out within ten seconds, Tao won.

The remainder of the class behind me started counting down, finally reaching one.

"Tao Ayano has won this round!" Mirio exclaimed into the microphone. I watched as Tao and Ohashi shook hands, smiling at each other and saying that they each did well. Tao pulled off the sticky balls from Ohashi's feet and a few minutes later, they were in the control room with the rest of the class.

"That fight was amazing guys!" I exclaimed to them as they walked in.

"Thank you (L/N)-sensei." They said in unison, making me laugh.

"Are either of you hurt? Does someone need to take you to Recovery Girl?" I asked, turning on my assessment setting to see if they were injured.

"I'm fine."

"I feel great!"

Neither of them were lying which is a good thing. I smiled.

"Awesome."

"Kasai Yuudai and Yasmin Nichols are up to spar!" Mirio announced to the class. I turned to the monitors and watched as the teenagers fiddled, waiting to start.

"Go Y-N! Go Y-N! Go Y-N!" The class chanted.

I leaned towards Mirio, "Why are they chanting 'Go Y-N!'" I asked. The teens still chanted in the back.

"That's what they call Nichols. She's our American exchange student." Mirio responded, watching the monitors. "Go!" He exclaimed into the mic.

"But why Y-N? That's just two letters in the English alphabet." I said, watching as Nichols and Kasai circled, waiting for an opening.

Mirio laughed. "I was curious too until Nichols explained it to me. Do you know what a 'reader-insert' is?" He asked me.

The hell?