𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝙾𝚑 𝚗𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕

As I connected Izuku's freckles, he must have realized what he was doing because his hand shot away, leaving my cheek cold.

"I'm sorry! That was weird!" He exclaimed, putting his head in his hands.

"Wait no, come back," I said without thinking, peeling his hands away and bringing his face towards mine, "I want to finish my dog."

"Your what?" He stuttered out.

"My dog. While you were in your world I was connecting your freckles like a dot puzzle. The dog is missing his back left leg." I explained, trying to find the dog's head again. I held his face in place, leaning forward. If I really wanted to, I could have shifted the slightest bit and sat in his lap.

I drew my imaginary line across his face, going down the length of a leg and curving into a choppy looking paw. I followed the scraggly line of freckles up and to the dogs stomach, completing my dog. I smiled to myself, looking into his eyes. I didn't put up a wall, I was just... too curious.

Why is she so close? Why does she have to make me feel this way? Shoto likes her, shouldn't I do the right thing and let him have her and be satisfied with being his best man? But when it comes to her... I don't feel satisfied. I feel fulfilled.

"Sorry about that." I said, cutting off his inner monologue. "That was weird." I laughed nervously, pulling away.

"It's fine, you're fine." He said, beet red, trying to hide his face. "Sorry about just... grabbing you like that."

"Sorry about making a dog on your face." We both laughed, not moving from our places on the floor.

This just got awkward.

"Mirio told me you helped him teach a class." He said randomly, looking back up at me. At least he filled the awkward silence, but I can't help but feel suspicious.

"I did, it was a lot of fun actually. Those kids. God, those kids are so talented. They'll make wonderful heroes one day." I said, smiling. Izuku smiled back at me.

"They really are something."

"There was this one kid, Kasai Yuudai, and he said something that made me think he was like... oh what was his name? He was in your class, real short guy..." I trailed off in my thoughts, trying to remember his name.

"Mineta?"

"Yes! Mineta! He reminded me of Mineta but a cooler version, you know? But then when I saw him in combat, he was so agile and skilled! It was amazing!" I exclaimed, waving my hands, letting my back hit the floor and laughing. My messy bun pushed painfully into the back of my head, so I took out the metal rod that held it together.

"What is that by the way?" Izuku asks, leaning closer and leaning over my shoulder.

"Well, my quirk isn't well suited for combat, so I have weapons all over my person. Watch." I held my arm out, the rod parallel to the floor. I pushed a small button, and the rod let out a small click before extending both ways, creating a staff. Izuku stared in awe.

"So... cool..." He muttered and I laughed. Condensing it again, I stood.

"I'm going to go change; this thing is way more uncomfortable than I remember." Izuku nodded me on and I went to go change.