70

So what's the plan?

So what's the plan?

What's on your mind?

You

Cliché but sweet
I'll accept that

Where are you?

I'm heading to meet Areum-
And before you ask who she is
Mark's soulmate

I don't care
I wasn't going to ask either

Ouch.
You realize he's my brother right?

Yea and?
Should I impress him to marry you?

He's you future brother-in-law Hyuckie
Atleast act like you care

Whatever Mark's little girl

Aera laughed out, tucking the strands of her hair behind her ear as she walked along the pathway, on her way to their dorms, excited to meet Areum after what felt like ages.

Keeping her gaze fixated on the brown cover in her hand, she pulled the package to an open, furrowing her brows as to why she was delivered... medications?

Sliding her hand in, she grabbed onto the small note placed inside, her perplexed eyes reading onto what it held-

I was worried about your health darling
Hope these help you recover soon :)

- Yeo Inhye

"Oh" Aera muttered out upon realizing whom it was from, heedlessly placing the note inside as she proceeded to walk.

Covey my thank to your mum

My mom? Why?

Cause she's very caring and delivered me
medications for my health with a cute note

Donghyuck halted, his eyebrows jumping up in surprise upon hear those words from her.

That's weird

Huh?
What do you mean Hyuck?

Which address was it delivered to?

Our dorm— oh shit!
She doesn't know the address to our dorms though?!

"And how many more days—" Donghyuck raised a hand, stopping the elder from uttering a word, his eyes trailing off in concern.

Someone planned this out Aera
Don't touch anything inside the cover

Yeah, I won't

And I need your location
Where exactly are you right now?

Hyuckie don't overthink

Aera please

Fine fine
I'm nearing the supermarket around—

Aera??
Aera, speak up, are you okay?!
Aera!

"Fuck" Donghyuck cursed under his breath, hastily standing up on his feet to exit the room.

The elder was quick to react, instantly grabbing onto Donghyuck's shirt collar, yanking him, "Don't be disrespectful son, I was not done speaking" Daejung taunted, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

Donghyuck scoffed out, rolling his eyes, "I don't have time for you"
"Are you going against me?" He spat out, well aware Donghyuck would never say a word against him.

"I know you very well my son," Daejung let go off his collar, smoothening it out with a wicked smile etched onto his lips, "Better sit down and listen before things get worst"
"I don't care" Donghyuck slapped his hand, looking away least bothered to even spare him a look.

Daejung caught sight of the younger's concerned gaze, "I told you not to fall in love, didn't I? All of this soulmate thing is plain bullshit. A mafia leader like you should only think of—"
"Torturing and killing innocent people like the monster you are?" Donghyuck spat, throwing his head back in frustration as his tongue habitually grazed over his cold lip ring.

"Getting confident now, hah? Are you acting up for that stupid soulmat—" Before he could complete himself Donghyuck rammed his clenched fist at the elder's jaw sending his neck jerking to the side with an audible crack as he stumbled backward at the force.

Daejung's hand clutched his jaw in pain, coughing out to steady his breath as he wiped the beads of blood that spilled at the corner of his lip with the back of his hand, eyes piercing into the figure ahead, infuriated.

"That's how low your standards are? One more word from that bloody mouth of yours I wouldn't hesitate to fucking kill you with my own hands" The elder jeered, gripping a fist full of his collar- his fists clenched Donghyuck's shirt so tight that it ripped the material open.

"See what I mean? You are a monster who wouldn't hesitate to even kill his own son for his deeds. Get a fucking life!" Donghyuck spoke through his clenched jaw, eyes unwavering on the elder.

"You have crossed the line too much Lee Donghyuck"
"Cut the shit. We both know you are just all talk"
"Don't forget I'm your father!"
Donghyuck scoffed out, tearing his gaze from the elder before shoving Daejung's hands that gripped his shirt away.

"I will first kill your fucking soulmate-!"
"You know it too dad, I'm just like you. Lay a finger on her I won't bat an eye to kill you" Donghyuck daunted as he leaned in, his tongue swiping over his teeth, outraged.

Those words left Daejung wordless, his wide eyes watching him exit the room- dumbfounded to see his son retort back for the first time ever.

Boi snapped😌💅

And yea what do you think about that delivery thingy👀