A/N - Request Closed! + New Book!

Hello Hello Hello! I am here today, want to make some announcement before continue updating the stories you guys requested. Just like the title said, I stopped accepting any request starting today and concentrate on the part in the draft first.

I am thinking of ending this fan fiction too after I finished writing all of the requests. Thanks for the support for all these 5 years. I am glad to meet all of you through this. (⌒▽⌒)

BUT!

I've got a piece of good news for you guys!
(>y<)

I am thinking of making new fanfic but instead of one shot, I am going to make a fanfiction book story of our little giant, Udai Tenma!

Since most of you like the story and it's not like you can found it as much as the other character out there, I choose Udai Tenma fanfic for my new project.

I am thinking of making a continuation from one of the one-shots in here. I will be making a poll down there, so you guys can check the story again and decided which one you want me to make into a full book. The most vote will be the winner. The vote will end on 12 Jan 2021.

Comment the number to vote:
1. Little giant x Reader (requested by MinnOwl)
2. Little giant x Reader (requested by Luna_fox_1)
3. Little giant x Reader (requested by Sissy_matsuoka)
4. Little giant x Reader (requested by kuroibara-sensei)
5. Udai Tenma aka Little Giant x Reader
6. Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by animeaddictTwT)
7. Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by eeeekps)
8. Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by gintokisfeet)
9. Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by Giyuu_Kenma)
10. Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by ItzCookietime)

Thanks again!

See you next time!

Next update:
Goshiki x Reader

5/1/2021