Aone Takanobu x Reader (requested by wonderful_galaxy)

Hello Hello Hello! Guysssssssssss. I want to ask for you guys forgiveness because I am terribly late to update this chapter. It's been almost a month since my last update. I got stuck with my internship work and I don't have any time to make other things. I don't even open wattpad for a while. So, I want to apologize to you guys. I will try to update as much as I can and as fast as I can. Hope you guys can enjoy this. Have fun!

"(y/n), how is your married life?" one of your friends asked you during your high school class reunion.
"I am so happy that no word can help me to describe it" you replied.
"Serious? You married to Aone-san, right? He is quite scary if you want me to be honest." you laughed when you heard she said Takanobu Aone, your husband is scary when they don't know that he is a cutie.

"He is not scary. He is caring and loveable. Mai-san knew too if you don't believe me. You know, especially when he played with our son, Masaki, Oh my God. They're so cute" you can't stop squealing over the sight of them. (a/n: Mai is Date Tech manager)
"Do you want to see them?" you asked your friends and all of them nodded eagerly. Maybe because they never thought of that side of him.

You showed them a picture of Masaki sleeping on top of Takanobu's body and he placed his hand on top of Masaki to make sure he didn't fall. Whenever you saw this, your heart will get fluttered and keeps falling in love with both of them. You keep on scrolling the pictures of both of them in your phone and most of your friend keeps on squealing too.

"You guys are so cute together. How did you guys be together?" you smiled when you heard the question.
"Well..."

Flashback when Aone was in the third-year and you in the second-year

"Maiiii-san!!" you came to the gym and you called your cousin's name. Your loud voice echoed makes everyone stopped from their volleyball training and looked at you.
"(y/n)! Slow down your voice! You distracted everyone!" then you realised all of them was looking at you right now.
"Sorry. I don't mean to disturb you guys. I just want to disturb my cousin" you bowed down to them before smiled at Mai.

"Chibi!" your eyes looked at the owner of the voice and you glared at the owner.
"Futakuchi-senpai. Don't call me chibi" he smirked.
"Why chibi? I am just describing you."
"I am not small! I am just not as high as you!" you said at him.
"Hmm, it just the same to me. You're chibi" you glared at him and before you can march at him, someone stopped us with his hand.

"Aone-senpai!" your mood changed from mad to happy.
"See, Futakuchi-senpai, how about you learn from Aone-senpai? Look how cool he is" you raised your eyebrow and smirked towards Futakuchi. You can see how frustrated his face is.
"Aone-senpai. Thank you for stopping him" you smiled at him and he nodded at you before dragged Futakuchi back to the court.

"(y/n), can you stop arguing with Futakuchi?" you looked at your cousin and shook your head.
"I will never stop if he starts it first" she let out a sighed.
"Okay, anything you say. Then, what is the reason you come here?" you grinned at her.
"I just want to see them practice. You knew how I love watching guys playing volleyball, right? And... it's been a while since we talked to each other. You're starting to busy with the volleyball team and your study too." then she ruffled your hair.

"Okay, then. Go sit at there, first. I have to look over their practice too. So, if you want to look, just sit there and after I finished with this, we spend our time together, okay?" you nodded like a child walking toward that place. Little did you know, someone's eyes totally on you.

You looked over their practice for over an hour and your eyes started to close on its own. You knew your eyes need to rest because you used them to read comic for the entire night but you kept on fighting it. You tried and tried to fight it but, in the end, the game's over and your eyes win the game.