Shirabu Kenjirou x Reader ( requested by kyotetsuo )

Hey guys, long time no see. It's been a long time since my last update. Finally, I have this little free time to continue updating this, so I hope you can have some fun with this fanfic. Oh, before I forget, I want to thank all of you for supporting me, and for all your comments, I read all of it, and it always makes me end up smiling. Thank you so much, guys.

So, here you go. Have fun!

You're friends with someone unbelievable in your school. Everyone said, he is handsome but it's hard to approach him, and that's the reason why he has a fan-club in the whole school, but for you, of course, he is only your childhood friend. Every girl in the school always said that they're jealous of you because you can talk with him like nothing happen. But of course, for you, it doesn't really matter because he is nothing than just a friend for you.

You always wonder why and how they can say he is super hot or cool or cute or everything related. He looks average for you. Your friends always said that you're blind or something. Well, you can't say anything about it, maybe it's because both of you are friends since kids.

"(y/n), next week is Kenjirou's birthday, right? ( Ik, his birthday is on May 4 but just left it be ) Do you have any plan to celebrate it?" you stopped from eating your lunch and look at your friend, (yf/n).

"Well, I don't know. We always eat at some fancy restaurant with families every year" 

"Eh~ Then why don't you plan for something else this year? You're already in high school plus you're a second-year student. Come one, (y/n)! You're The God of Planner" you cracked a smile when you heard the phrase 'The God of Planner'.

"Yosh! I will make his birthday party, the best party ever and will be engraved in everyone's heart. (yf/n), you have to help me this time because it will become a very big party" 

~ That night ~

"(y/n)! What are you doing up there?! Come down now or I will eat all of your shares!" you ran like crazy from your room to the dining table.

"You're a jerk, brother!" he replied with his evil smile. 

"It's your fault. Anyway, what are you doing up there?" 

"It's a secret! I don't want to tell you. You will know soon about this. Just wait for the news, okay?" 
"You're not planning something weird, right?" you shrugged before start digging on your food leaving your 'beloved' brother, Semi Eita.

After ate, you ran back to your room and open up your planner book. You already plan half of it and you really want to finish the plan tonight, so you put an all-nighter. You have to make sure that this party will be the best and Kenjirou will remember this forever in his life.

"Kenjirou, you have to be ready for this thing"

~The next day~

"(yf/n)! It's finished!" you showed her your plan and waiting for her reaction.

"(y/n)... Are you really serious?" 
"Why? What? Is it bad?"

"This plan... It's astounding. How can you think this amazing plan for a single night?! Let's go (y/n), we have to talk with sensei about this. He should accept this or else" you let yourself being dragged by her to teacher's room but not before someone suddenly grab your other hand.

"Where are you going?" both of you stopped from running because of that.

"Ah~ Kenji. Nothing just wanna see a teacher, that's it. Oh, my parent asked you to come over our house today, and... you can't give me those lame excuse anymore, okay? Just because my brother will be there, you don't want to come over. You guys already know each other for a dang long time. You have to come! Absolutely! If you don't I-" before you can finish, (yf/n) already continued dragged you.