Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader

Dedicated to wonderful_galaxy

Have fun, my dear friend!
I really hope this will really happen to you ❤❤❤

I think just Kuroo the only one can make this character out, but sorry, there's not so much love of scene here... *gomen...

"Oi! Ugly, fatty! Get away from my view!" Kuroo said it to you.
You just ignored him and gave him 'his only way' when there's so much space beside him.

Yes! You always get bullied by him and you already used to it already. He bullied you since junior high until now but you don't even know why he did that. He always called you ugly, fatty that makes you felt you really really are.

"(y/n)! Are you okay?" (bf/n) asked you.
"Yes, I am okay. Don't worry, I am used to this already"
"You don't have to, baka! You should fight him back. I can't just watch this! It makes me want to kill him!!!" She smirked evilly that make you chilled.
"Calm down! Don't do anything to him. It's not that I don't want to argue back, it just..."
"Stop! Okay, don't wanna talk about this here. Come follow me, you have one place to go!" Then you got dragged by her.

"Where are we going?" You asked her.
"Just follow me!" You quietly followed her and then you arrived at rooftop?!
"Why're we here?" You asked her again.
"To train you, what else?! but it's not here, okay. I just brought you here so that no one will hear this plan." She smiled with a peace sign.

"Train? For what?"
"To make you don't get bullied by Kuroo, arghh I hate to say his name...whatever, and make him fall over you!" Your mouth became wider and she closed it by her hand.
"Don't make that face, it's not cute!"You laughed.
"But why? Why I should make him like me?"
"You think I didn't know that you like him? Mo~ I will so stupid if I can't see that..." She smirked and then she called someone.

"Okay, your training was set! Come with me" Then you drag by her...again!

Eh?!!! ~ She knows?!!!! Why we came to the rooftop by the way?~ Oh, so no one hear the plan, but what is the plan?

~ The next day ~

"Who is that?"
"Eh!! A new girl?"
"But why she's walking with (bf/n)?! They knew each other?"

The student murmured and fixed their gaze to both of you.
"(bf/n)! I told you it wouldn't work?! See, they're looking at me as if I had something on my face!" You whispered to her but she just laughed.
"Ochitsuke (y/n)! There's nothing wrong with you. They just didn't recognize you... " she smiled.

You remembered yesterday, she brought you to her huge house no, her mansion. You knew it already that she's super rich.
"What are we doing in your house?" She put her pointer finger on her mouth and brought you to a room.

"Well guys, this is my friend that I told you. Do what you can, okay?" Then she pushed me into that room and they started to do something like makeup, dress you up and did some treatment to your body and face.

After about 2 hours, you finally ended all that thing.
"Nee~ (bf/n)! Why I have to do this thing?! I can't wear this expensive outfit!!" She facepalmed her face and rolled her eyes on you.

"Baka!! This is for your beauty. Girls've to show their beauty! Remember that!! Look, you are already pretty and suit all this outfit well but I still didn't know why that guy didn't see all of this, but...you have to be confident and make him confess to you first!!"

"What? Confess first?" You asked her back but she just looked around her not answering my question.
"(bf/n)!!"
"Well, just wait tomorrow" She grins to you and it makes you more curious.