Michinari Akagi x Reader (requested by Angweellxx)

Hello Hello Hello. Meeting here again with the new update from me. Enjoy!

You asked your sister to come to accompany you to your piano class but your sister has work to do for today, so she can't come with you. Just because this class is your favourite class, you ignored the fact that you're too shy to be alone, you walked alone to the class. You felt quite lucky when on the way to the class, you didn't encounter any casualties and safely arrived there. 

You can say that you're too shy to talk to strangers, even your friend said that it will be hard to hear you shouting or looking straight to the other person. You try to overcome it, but it always failed with you running from it. While your sister is the opposite of you, she's brave and can speak confidently with others. 

Only in piano class, you can become a confident person. The notes you played represented your mood. Even your piano class teacher knew if you're happy or not when you played. 

"(y/n), are you not in a good mood today?" you stopped playing the piano and looked up to your teacher. You smile awkwardly at her.
"Is it because your sister is not here with you?" she asked you again.
"Yes," you slowly answered her.
"Don't worry. I know you will be fine. You're just a bit shy but you're actually an outspoken person" you looked puzzled.
"Me? Outspoken?" she nodded.

"Your voice is loud when you play the piano. Everyone can hear your voice, everyone can feel your feelings. I believed that's the trait of an outspoken person" you looked down, blushed. You never knew that's how others view you when you played the piano.
"Thank you, teacher" you smiled at her which makes you patted your shoulder lightly before going to another student. 

After your class finished, you automatically let out a sigh.
"It's better if I have a piano in my house. I don't have to come out" you murmured your thought but your teacher caught it and let out a chuckled.
"You really. I will say that you're more to an introvert than a shy girl" you looked down, embarrassed that someone heard your thought.
"Do you want me to send you back?" you shook your head immediately. You rather walked alone than together with your teacher which will be lead to your silence even more.

"Okay then. Be careful" you nodded before walking toward the way to your home.

You walked slowly to your home, trying your best to avoid any problem but you really think that you already used your luck when your way to the class because right now, you accidentally bumped into a person, more appropriately a scary guy and now you got surrounded by three people. 

'Sis, I really want you by my side, right now. Someone, please help me!'

"Hello guys, I am sorry but I will take my girlfriend right now. Excuse us" you're surprised when suddenly someone grabbed your hand and pull you away from them.
"Oi! What do you think you're doing?!" one of the guys said.
"Took away my girlfriend. I said it already" he answered.
"She bumped into me, so she has to take responsibility. What if my shoulder dislocated?" your eyes bigger when he said that.
"Did the bone at your shoulder dislocated? Are you bleeding?" you looked at the guy beside you, can't believe how he can be braved to talk to someone like that.

"You!" the guy want to punch him but stopped when he showed his phone.
"Looks like your shoulder is fine. I will call the police if you go any further" the guy hesitated before walking away but not before cursing some words towards him.
"Tch, coward," he said.

"Are you okay?" he looked at you.
"Y-yes, I am okay" you answered him.
"Let's go, I will walk with you" you're surprised to hear that.
"No! I mean, it's okay." he shook his head.
"Let's go" he pulled your hand and walked side by side with you before giving you a smile.

"Thank you" you silently said, knowing that he will not hear it you try to say it again louder but apparently he heard you.
"You're welcome" you looked away, hiding your blushing face while still didn't notice that he still holding your hand.

~ At school ~

"You still didn't know his name?" your sister asked you on the way to the school. You shook your head. You told your sister what happened yesterday and she looked really annoyed because you just told her this morning. 
"Why you didn't call me yesterday?" 
"You're busy. I don't want to disturb you" she pinched your face.
"You're my freaking sister, not some other person" 
"I am sorry" you apologized to her but she just sighed and patted your head.

"It's okay. As long as you're okay. I should thank that guy too" 
"(y/s/n)!" then someone called your sister's name, makes both of you looked at the direction and you're surprised to see the same guy as yesterday.
"Sis, the same guy" you said to her which makes your sister surprised too.
"Akagi?" 
"I don't know his name" you said to her, reminding the fact that you still didn't know his name.

"Oh! You're the girl from yesterday, right?" you slowly walked to your sister's back before nodded at him.
"You saved my sister yesterday. Thank you, Akagi" your sister said.
"I don't think anyone can leave such a cute girl like her alone surrounded by that kind of people" you're blushed when he said that you're a cute girl.
"Ehem! That cute girl's sister is in front of you right now!" he laughed.

"I am sorry, sister. Can I talk with your cute little sister for a second?" you want to laugh with his answer but fortunately you can hold it well.
"Because you saved her yesterday, I give you the whole morning. Send her to her classroom at 2-A" then he gave your sister a salute before your sister leaving you alone with him.
"I don't know that you're (y/s/n)'s little sister. My name is Michinari Akagi. Nice to meet you again" you nodded.
"My name is (y/n). Nice to meet you too" he smiled at you.
"Can I be your friend?" you're surprised but you don't know why you're nodding easily for him.

"Can I see you during recess?" he asked you again, you want to nod again but then you remembered that you have a piano practice during recess but actually it more to you playing it alone because only that time, no student will use the room.
"I have piano practice" his eyes widen.
"Wow! You can play the piano? Then, can I come to hear you play?" you're speechless, not knowing to let him or not.
"I...can't?" you immediately shook your head.
"You can" 

"Then, I will come to your class" 

~ During recess ~

You thought he just saying it, but now your eyes can't believe that he's standing right in front of your classroom's door.
"(y/n), you never told me you got a boyfriend already! And a senior too!" you looked at your friend awkwardly before shook your head.
"He's not. Just a friend" your friend smirked.
"Friend then becomes a boyfriend" you immediately ran towards him, running from an early death from embarrassment, leaving your friend who's still laughing.

"Let's go," you said to him shortly before walking fast to the music room.
"Relax, it's not like the room will run away from you" you ignored what he said and add even more speed to your walk.
"(y/n)!" he called your name and suddenly he's already beside you.
"I am faster than you think, okay" he laughed when he saw your surprised face which makes you sighed and fortunately, both of you already arrived at the music room.

Your face lit when you open up the door and the piano is in front of you. You literally ran to the piano and sit at the chair. You totally forgot that Akagi is still with you. You started playing the notes in your mind and when you finished, you heard someone clapped.

"It's so beautiful. I love it so much" then you realized that you're not alone in the room which makes you want to scream out loud, embarrassed.
"Don't be shy. You should be proud of this talent. Not everyone can do something like this" you looked at him while your heart beating abnormally. He walked towards you and sit beside you.
"Can I heard it more?"

_________________________________ 

End of the update for today. Hope you guys enjoy this. I don't really know how to write about him since I don't know a lot about how he really is. I tried to write it and this is the result. It's okay, right? Anyway, have a nice day, dear readers.

See you next time!

Next update:
Kita Shinsuke x Reader

28/12/2020