Bokuto Koutaro x Reader ( requested by -Browl- )

Dedicated to -Browl-
Hope you enjoy and vote and comment if you like it!!
#Open the video and feel like you in there

"(y/n)! Did you know that Aira's concert will be held this Saturday?" you fixed up your glasses before look at your friends.
"Aira? Who is Aira?" you asked them and they all look at you.
"You didn't know who is Aira?!! She is the most popular singer and model!! How can you not know about that fact?!" one of your friends answered.

"I am sorry. I just not fond in this" you smiled.
"Oh, when we think it back, it's true. (y/n) never really care about this. She doesn't even care about her appearance too but she still got a boyfriend" all of them nodded and makes you chuckled.

~ recess, at the rooftop ~

"Arghh, I am so tired! Having this nice air makes my mind in peace" you smiled and take a deep fresh breath.
"(y/n)-chan?!" you're shocked when you hear someone.

I thought no one will be here!

You turn around and smiled after finding out that voice coming from Bokuto.
"Ah, Bokuto! What are you doing here?"
"I am the one who should ask you that. What are you doing here?" he walked towards you.
"Just taking some fresh air?" you sit down and he rests beside you.
"Me too" he sighed.

"Bokuto? What's wrong?" you asked him knowing he has something off. He looks at you.

"Well, you know Aira's concert this Saturday, right?" you nodded and he continues.
"Can...you...go with me that day?" you blinked your eyes twice and you didn't know how to respond him for a sec but of course, you can't say no when he makes that face.
"Of course, I am your girlfriend, right? There will be something wrong if a girlfriend let her boyfriend go to a concert alone. Well, she didn't know what he does at there later" you smiled at him.

"Thank you! I love you soo much! Thanks, you're really a perfect girlfriend for me!" he was hugging you but his word giving you guilty feelings.

How will you react if I am lying to you, Bokuto?

"(y/n)? Are you okay?" you looked at him like you want to cry, makes him shocked.
"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did I say something I shouldn't say? Nee~ (y/n)!" you chuckled when you look at his face.
"I am not crying! It just something goes into my eyes" you automatically want to scrub your eyes but he stop you before you can do that.

"You can't do that to your eyes like that! Here, let me do it" he put your hands down and bring his mouth to your eyes. He's blowing some air into it and kiss your eyes.
"There you go~" then he smiled like a kid, left you blushing out so red.

Ring~Ring~Ring~
Then your phone ringing and you saw a name that you really has to take.
"I am sorry, I have to take this call. Can you wait for a while?" he nodded and you take your phone a little far from him to make sure he didn't hear anything.

"Hello"

Bokuto pov

Who is it? Why did she pick it up a little far from me?

"I told you! So please, I promise to do anything after this. Just please~" I heard she begging on the phone.

What?! Did she has some problem?! Why she didn't tell me anything?!

I am letting out a deep sigh and look at her troubled. Then after a few minutes, she came back with a smile that I didn't know if that was a genuine smile or not.

"I am sorry, it takes a bit longer than I think...Bokuto? Bokuto!!" a push on my shoulder makes me come to reality and saw (y/n) glaring.
"Ah~ gomen!! I just thinking about what I should wear on this Saturday" I grin to her.