Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by Giyuu_Kenma)

Hello guys. I am back for the continuation of this fanfic. As you guys know, I got admitted to the hospital before and I got discharged from the hospital around last week. Before I can continue writing here, I have to finish my on-hold work and project. So today, I will give you guys the update that you've waited. Have fun!

"Tenma, are you busy this weekend?"
"A bit. Why?" you pouted a little and then you heard he laughs.
"What's with the pout?" 
"I want to come to my little brother's volleyball match and I want you to come with me. You said that it's been a while since the last time you come." he smiled.
"I am sorry, I have to finish my assignments" 
"Tenma~ Please~ I promised I will help you with your assignment. It's boring to come alone" he sighed.

"Okay okay. I will go with you" you smiled and hugged him.
"Yeah, thank you, Tenma. I love you so much!" he chuckled before returning the hug.
"I love you too, (y/n)"
"Oh, your little brother is in Karasuno team, right?" he continued and you nodded.
"Yes, he is. He is the setter of the team." 
"Which team will they be against?" he asked you.
"Tobio said they might be against Aoba Johsai, if I am not mistaken" he nodded.

"Okay, I will take you on that day. Message me the time later, okay?" you nodded.
"Now, where do you want to go next for our date, today?" 

~ Night, at home ~

"I am home!" you greeted as soon as you arrived at your house.
"Neesan!" you startled when someone called you.
"Tobio! Don't surprise me like that!"
"Sorry. I want to ask you if you will come to my game or not" you ruffled your little brother's hair.
"Of course I will come. It's my precious little brother game. I will come with someone too to support you guys" he nodded and walked to the kitchen but then he stopped.

"That someone... Who is it?" he asked you.
"I will introduce 'that someone' to you on that day, okay?" he glared.
"Better not be a boyfriend" he murmured but you can't hear what he said.

"What did you say?" you asked him but he shook his head.

~ On the match day ~

"Tenma, are you coming or not?" you called your boyfriend because he still not arrived at your house yet.
"I am! I am on my way to your house. I promised to come with you, right?" 
"Okay~" 
"Upset?" he asked you.
"A bit" he laughed on the phone.
"I will do anything after this, okay? Love you" you grinned.
"Hurry up! I am waiting for you" after he said okay, you hung up the phone.

Right after you hung up, someone else called you. You smiled when you saw the name appeared on the screen.

"Hello"
"Neesan, you're coming or not?" 
"I am coming. Don't worry" 
"Okay" before you can say anything, he hung up the phone.

You laughed with your little brother attitude. You found it so cute. Actually, one of the reasons you want Tenma to go with you today is you want to introduce Tenma to your little brother. You want to see how he will react if you have a boyfriend. At the same time, you knew it's been a while for Tenma to go to any volleyball tournament even though you knew how much he loves it. Even better, your little brother is in the same high school as Tenma before. 

~Ding Dong~

You heard your house bell was ringing and you knew who is it. You walked to the door and Tenma is standing in front of you with a smile.

"You're lovely today, (y/n)" he said.
"Whatever. I know you just don't want me to get mad, right?" he shook his head.
"No! I am sincere. You're always lovely, but more today" you laughed and pushed him a bit before closing the door behind you and walked to his car.

"We're not late, right?" 
"Tobio did call me before. Looks like he won his first match and resting for now for his next match" he nodded before starting his car and drive to the tournament place.