Yaku Morisuke x Reader (requested by Whats_sleep)

Hello Hello! Thanks for requesting this story. Yaku too is one of the characters that I never did before, so thank you for requesting him. Anyway, I hope you guys can enjoy this, Have fun!

As usual, after school, you will go to the library to do your duty as a librarian. Even if you're off duty, you still will come to the library. Well, you can say that you are one of the nerds but it doesn't mean that you are unsociable. You do have friends and two of them are Kuroo Tetsurou and Kozume Kenma. They are your friends since middle school and they're in the volleyball team. Kuroo did ask you to join the volleyball team since you did play for a while before and your height is really suitable for the volleyball player. Yes, you are tall as high as 174cm. But of course, you decline because you like to be a librarian and because of this you got to meet the one you fell in love.

"(y/n), can you put these books back to the shelf over there?" the library teacher, Miss Mizuho asked you.
"Yes, sure" you pushed the books trolley to the appointed shelf and started to placed the books to its place.
"Arghh! Why is it so high? Where is the step stool?" You stopped from what you doing when you heard the voice behind the shelf. You walked to the owner of the voice and smiled when you see someone you knew.

"Anything that I can help you with, Yaku-san?" you saw his hand stops at the certain row of the shelf and you kind of can guess which book he wants.
"Oh, n-nothing. Don't mind me" you chuckled softly when you heard he stuttered. You walked to him and stop beside him. Your hand easily got the book and give to him.
"Is this the book you want?" you asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, thank you. Damn, you should just tell me where the step stool is. It is embarrassing me when you can easily get that when you're a girl." you laughed with his answer.
"It is my duty to help other students in the library, so don't worry much about this" you bowed at him and walked back to the book's trolley and continue to do your work. Your hands stop for a while when you saw Yaku sat at the table near you. You knew he will go to the library when they have no volleyball practice. Kuroo also will go to the library when he has time. You can't believe these two guys actually a big nerd compare to their personality.

You keep on glancing at him admiring how focus he can be when he is studying. While you didn't know, Yaku too keeps on glancing at you.

Yaku's pov

Love at first sight? I think that has happened to me when (y/n) helped me took the book. She is totally my type, to begin with. She is kind, beautiful, smart and short hair. She never talked about my height and that is the best. Who cares if the girl you like is taller than you and she is just 9 cm taller than me. I knew her because she is one of the librarians that is popular and she also has a nickname, beauty with brain and that was the first time we talked to each other. I came to the library at first maybe because I really want to study but when she is near me, I can't keep my composure and keeps on glancing at her.

"How can she be so beautiful just by standing there?" The corner of my eyes fall at her and immediately focus back to my books when I feel she looks at me.
"She knew I look at her?" I tried to keep cool but my eyes keep on trying to look at her. After a while, she pushes the book's trolley back to the front of the library and sat behind the counter continue to do her work.

I remembered back what we talked and then I realized something.
"Anything that I can help you with, Yaku-san?" I remembered she said like that.
"She knew my name! I can't believe this" I smiled when I knew the girl I like already knew me before I introduce myself.
"I have a chance!"

Since that day, I will try to go to the library to at least see her and if I am lucky, we talked about anything that comes to mind and starting to become a friend. Week by week, it almost one month since our first encounter. She starts to take place even further in my heart and I want to be someone special to her too. I did ask her how she knows my name and she said she went to one of the volleyball team's tournament and she saw me. She said that I am so cool when I received all of those hard spikes from the opponent's attacks. She asked Kuroo, which I knew now that she is his childhood friend, about me. Proud there for a second when I knew she's interested in me.