Akira Kunimi x Reader (requested by AnimeEggFan)

Hello Hello Hello. Update for Kunimi-chan! Hope you guys can enjoy this. Have fun!

"Akira, can I say something to you?" he nodded and you pulled him to the corner of your class.
"What is it?" you sighed.
"You know... I feel like someone following me when I walked back to my home this few days." his eyes showed the seriousness he has.
"You mean, you got stalked?" you nodded.

"Why you didn't tell me earlier?" his voice sounds like he is mad but his face still maintains with his usual face.
"I am not sure about that before. But yesterday really creep me out" you shivered when you remember back what happened yesterday.
"What did he do to you?" he asked.

"Yesterday, on the way to my home, I felt someone followed me just like a few days before. I thought that maybe he just someone who has the same way with me, so I just ignored it... But, yesterday, I stopped at the convenience store to buy something and I saw someone standing not too far from the convenient store and...and..." you're terrified when you think back. Kunimi pulled you into his arms and hugging you to make you calm.

"Shh, don't worry. I am here. Tell me, what did he do?"
"He...He...He stares at me! He really looks at me! Our eyes make contact and I immediately hide behind the shelves. He really scared me to death. I don't know what to do last night" you sobbed at him makes Kunimi caresses your hair to calm you down.
"Did you see his face?" you nodded but then you shook your head.
"I don't remember. I think I saw a glimpse of it but I don't remember" he sighed.

"Why you didn't call me?"
"I don't know. I can't think anything. I am too scared. Lucky that Iwaizumi-san is there too. He saw me hiding there and I told him about it. He helped me last night but I don't think I need to trouble him again" he sighed after hearing your answer.

"Starting today, I will walk you home. No buts" you looked at him.
"But your house is the opposite way of mine"
"I told you no buts, right?" his serious face makes you nodded, agreed to get the help from him.
"Good, after you finished with your club, come to the gym." you nodded.
"Akira, thank you." you looked down but then you felt a hand on your head.
"It's nothing, Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself" you looked up and smiled, makes him smile to you too.

~ At the gym ~

Right after you finished with your club activities, you walked to the gym to find that the volleyball team members are starting their cooling down session. You waited at the door because you didn't bring your gym's shoe and when you and Kunimi's eyes make contact with each other, you waved at him and he nodded. After they finished, he walked to you and told you to wait for a while because he wants to take his stuff at the locker room.

"(y/n), do you want me to walk you home for today?" you looked at Iwaizumi who suddenly appear beside you.
"It's okay Iwaizumi-san. Thank you for yesterday" you bowed down to him and then you heard him sighed.
"It's dangerous, (y/n). What if that guy follow you today too?" you smiled at him, hearing his concern.
"I told Akira about this and he agreed to walk me home" Iwaizumi raised his eyebrows before asking you.
"Kunimi? He is your boyfriend?" your eyes widen, surprised by his question.

"No! He is not. He is my friend" you answered him.
"Iwaizumi-san?" you looked around to see Kunimi is standing behind you.
"Ah, Kunimi. (y/n) told me that you will walk her home today. " he nodded when Iwaizumi asked him.
"Shouldn't you guys act like a couple? I think it is the best way to stop this stalking activity. Maybe that guy will give up knowing that (y/n) already got a boyfriend?" you blushed a bit when you heard the word couple.
"Oh, should we?"
"E-Eh?" you can't believe that Kunimi agreed to that suggestion.

"Is it okay with you, Akira?" you asked him.
"Why not?" you nodded.
"Well, if you say so"
"Then, let's go" he grabbed your hand and hold it with his. God, please! My heart is racing! I know he just wants to help but...