Nishinoya Yuu x Reader (requested by Gacha_BTSOnedirectio)

Hello hello hello. First of all, I want to say Happy Birthday to the requester. I hope it still on the 29th when the update published. Here, in my country is still on the 29th. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this. Have fun!

Today is your birthday, yet the person you really want to spend time with is ignoring you for a couple of days. Nishinoya Yuu, your boyfriend is ignoring your messages, calling, and even not seeing you in school. You don't even know why.

Your friends, one by one come to see you and wishes you a happy birthday and some of them even gave you a birthday present. You're happy with it, of course, but Yuu is the one who doesn't even care about this. You want to cry, thinking that maybe he wants to break up with you.

"(y/n), today is your birthday. Why did you look so sad?" your friend asked.
"Yuu is ignoring me. He never does something like this. What if he wants to break up with me?" you're whining to your friend.
"I never thought he will ever think about that. Don't worry. Maybe, he is just busy? The volleyball team got into the national, right?" you sighed, thinking about that possibilities too.

"I hope that is the reason."
"Come on, be happy. Today is your birthday" you smiled.

Then, your friend walked to her seat leaving you alone at yours. You checked your phone if there are messages from Yuu but disappointment showed on your face. You give a call to him but the sound you heard was just the ringing.

"Yuu, what's wrong with you? Don't act like this to me"

~ During recess ~

You walked towards the gym, hoping to see Yuu but you only saw Hinata and Kageyama. You walked towards them.

"Hinata! Kageyama!" you called them and that makes them stopped from continuing their little practice.
"(y/n)-san!" Hinata shouted your name.
"What are you doing here, (y/n)-san?" he continued.
"Did any of you guys saw Yuu?" you asked them.

"Nishinoya-senpai? He is prep-" you're surprised when suddenly Kageyama closed Hinata's mouth with his hand.
"We didn't see him today" Kageyama answered. You look puzzled but your mind already occupied with Yuu, so you didn't saw how worried both of their face is right now.

"Okay, thank you. Anyway, congrats on your winning" you smiled at them and laughed a little when you heard Hinata's voice which is unheard because Kageyama still closing it with his hand. You're always amused when you saw both of them. After that, you continue searching for Yuu but the thing that makes you feel weird is, you don't even hear his voice for the whole day at school.

His voice will always be the loudest one. Suddenly, you heard someone calling your name.

"(y/n)!!! Hurry! Where are you? I searched for you everywhere!" you're surprised to see how your friend running towards you and before you can say anything, she grabbed your hand and pulled you somewhere.
"Where are we going?" you asked her.
"Just follow me!" you sighed before letting yourself got dragged by her.

Then, she stopped at one of the windows, facing the school's yard. She pointed to the yard and when you looked at it, your eyes widen. There's a person standing there with a big love sign on the ground. That person is Nishinoya Yuu. At his hand, there's a bouquet of (your favorite flower) and you don't know what but there's also some boxes on the ground beside him.

"Noya! She's here!" your friend shouted and when Yuu saw you, you can see the smile on his face. Then, you almost fainted with what he did.

"(Y/N)!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND!!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU, (Y/N)! THERE'S NO ONE ELSE FOR ME! I LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRETTY!!!" he shouted.

Your heartbeat is totally abnormal right now. You're speechless and everyone around you is looking at you, right now. You can't believe what he just did. You thought he didn't care about you anymore but his actions today make you think the opposite of it. You're embarrassed with the attention you got, all thanks to your boyfriend.

You ran downstairs and ran towards Yuu who is standing there, waiting for you. He's smiling when he saw you. You really want to hit him but you controlled yourself.

"Happy birthday, my lovely girlfriend" he gave you the flower and you took it.
"I thought you forgot about my birthday"
"How could I forgot the day you're born to this world. I already prepared this whole thing for a couple of days" you're surprised to hear that.

"This was the reason why you ignored me for a couple of days?"
"I ignored you? When?" your face showed that you can't believe what he just said.
"You ignored my messages, my calls, you even ignored me at the school!" you said and he looks puzzled.
"I did?!" He immediately checked his phone and his face showed that he just realized it.

"I am so sorry! I read yours but I never reply to it! I am so sorry. I am just busy preparing this for you... I don't even realize that I am ignoring you" he said with a guilty expression on his face. You still want to get mad, but when he makes that face, of course, you can't.
"I thought you want to break up with me" he gasped when he heard that.
"No way! I just told the whole world how I love you. Not even in my next life that I want to let you go" he confessed which makes you blushed a little at how straightforward he is right now.

"Okay, okay. I understand. Thank you for preparing all of this. I love it so much. But please, don't ignore me like this again" he pulled you towards him and hugged you.
"I promised with my whole life" you smiled and hugged him back.

"Anyway, after school, since we don't have any practice today, I want to take you somewhere" you nodded, accepting his invitation.
"Yuu, what is in that boxes?" you suddenly remembered the boxes beside him.
"Oh, I will give you this first. Another two, I will give it to you later" he gave you the middle size box and when you open it, you're almost crying. He gave you (something you wish you get on your birthday).

"Yuu!!!" you hugged him and he laughed.
"I know you really want this for a while"
"I love you, Yuu"
"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" he shouted.

~ After school ~

Both of you walked out of school together. Today, right after Yuu's presentation finished, you're the school's attention when wherever you go, someone will wish you a happy birthday, even the juniors and the seniors.

"Yuu, you really make me embarrassed for the whole day!" you said to him.
"I love it when you're embarrassed like that" you hit his shoulder lightly which makes him laughed even louder. After a while, you realized that he brought you to the nearest hill.
"What are we doing here?" you asked him.

"(y/n)" suddenly, his tone becomes serious.  Your eyes fall into his and then you saw he take out the small size box.
"Give me your hand" you showed him your hand and then he opens the box, showed you a beautiful bracelet. You got mesmerized by it. He took it out and wore it on your wrist.

"Perfect" he grinned. Then he took out another box which is a little bigger than the medium size box from before. You're nervous to know what is it but when he opened it, it's empty.
"Huh? Empty?" you asked him.
"No, of course not" he smiled before facing in front the views.

"(Y/N) IS MINE!!! I TELL YOU NOW, SHE'S MINE FOREVER AND EVER! I LOVE HER! I WILL MARRY HER, CHERISHED HER FOREVER! I PROMISED THAT! SO, DON'T EVER STEAL HER FROM ME!!! YOU HEAR THAT?!" your eyes widen.

"Yuu!!"
"That's my last present for you! My promise!" You can't hold your tears anymore and when you cried, Yuu panicked.
"W-wha! (y/n)! Don't cry! Why're you crying?!" his panicked face makes you chuckled a bit.
"You really are something, Yuu. This is the best birthday I ever had" he pulled you towards him and kissed you on your forehead.

"Remember my promise. I will make it true in the future"

_________________________________
Woohoo! End of the chapter for the special birthday edition for the requester. I hope you enjoy this and have a nice birthday.

See you next time!

Next update:
Goshiki Tsutomu x Reader

29/12/2020