Suna Rintarou x Reader (requested by number_1_h03)

Hello Hello Hello. Next update for the story from the same requester as before. Hope you guys enjoys!

You're the manager for Inarizaki boy's volleyball team. You are an energetic person and you blended well with the Miya's Twin because you can be categorized as one of the weird hyper person yet very talented. Yet you also have a good relationship with the third years. You can handled everything and any problem just like that. Nothing can makes you stop and you know what's the right thing to do for every member. 

Suna is the opposite of you. You tried to keep engage with him but it will always ended up awkward. He is an emotionless guy while you're a full of emotion girl. Even though he is the opposite of you, your eyes still will end up searching for him and you don't even know why.

One day, you guys got into an important match against (any team you guys want). Today's team condition is not that good but you never thought that it will effect the results of the match really hard. You guys lose the match to get into the final and when you guys are on the bus, the silence got it's power when even the Miya's Twin is keeping their mouth shut.

You keep on closing your eyes when you're on the bus because you knew that you will tear up when you open it and you don't want it to happen. You don't want your teammates saw the sad (y/n) because you want to be their happiness. 

"Everyone, meet at the gym right after you put your things away" Kita said which everyone followed without any argument.
"(y/n), are you okay?" Kita asked you which you answered him with a smile.
"Don't worry about me" he nodded and patted your shoulder before walking to the gym.

"Even Kita-san worried about me. I am the one who should be worried about them" you sighed.

During the meeting, you saw how upset they are. Some of them are crying, some of them are holding up the tears and some of them are just keep on being emotionless. You walked to the gym's side where a bit further from the team's meeting. Seeing them upset, makes you want to cry. Little did you know, someone saw that you go there and he decided to come to you after the meeting finished.

As soon as you knew that you're far from them, you can't hold your tears anymore. You sat on the grass and hold your head down. You sobbed quietly for a while but then you feel a presence beside you and when you looked up, you saw Suna sat beside you.  

"I am not good at cheering someone" he said which makes you put your head down back.
"But, I don't like to see someone cry" he continued. You're slowly started to stop crying and when you're not hearing anything from him, you decided to look at him and you saw that he's searching something on his phone.

You wipes your tears and took a glnaced on what he's searching for and you almost chocked when you saw the words at the search bar.

'Knock-knock jokes to cheer someone up'

Your eyes blinked and awkwardly looking at Suna. He wants to make me laugh?

"Okay, hear this." he said which makes you wait eagerly for him to continue.
"Knock Knock. Who's there? Tank. Tank who? You're welcome." you smiled a bit hearing that but not on the jokes. You smiled because on how Suna tried to make it funny.
"Knock knock. Who's there? Cargo. Cargo who? No, car go "beep beep"! " you laughed a little when he continued and he did a gesture of someone push a honk on the car makes you cracked a bit.

"Knock knock. Who's there? Robin. Robin who? Robin you, now hand over the cash! " you cracked up when he said it with a hand pistol. You never knew that Suna can make a joke like this.

"Knock knock. Who's there? FBI. FB... We're asking the questions here." you cracked up even more when he said this with his emotionless face.

"Knock knock. Who's there? Police. Police who? Police stop telling these awful knock knock jokes! Okay, I will stop now" you can't stop laughing with his last jokes but you didn't know that Suna is also smiling when he saw you laughing.

"Oh my god, Suna. You really are the best. Thank you" you said to him after you're calm from your laughing and you patted on his shoulder. You stood up and smiling at him who's still sitting on the grass, before walking away but of course, you're not walking away just like that.  

Suna's pov

(y/n)'s laughter really makes her shine. I love it when I saw her smile which is why I did something out of my character only to make her smile and I am regretting it. I love hearing her laughter. She said thank you after she heard my jokes and stood up leaving me except that's not what she did.

Suddenly, I felt a large weight on my shoulder and then I saw two arms sling in front of me.
"Huh?" I am a bit surprised seeing this but when I turn at my side, my eyes locked with (y/n)'s beautiful eyes. I am stunned seeing the beauty in front of me.

"You thought I just left you like that, right? I can read your emotionless face, Suna" she gave me a sweet smile before released me and sitting beside me. My heart's racing right now with her sudden moves and her sudden smile. I took a glance at her and when I saw her smile, automatically my mouth move to create a smiley face.

"Ah, you're smiling!" I realised and immediately back to my emotionless face which makes her pouted.
"You're good when you're smiling. I like it" she said.
"Suna, thank you for today. I really appreciated it when you read the jokes for me to make me laugh. I should be the one who cheering you guys but it's the opposite right now" she sighed.
"We're a teammates. You're one of us. Why should you bear everything by yourself?" I said, unagreed with her thinking.

"Right? Thanks for be by my side" she smiled which makes me want to hug her. I hesistantly grasp her wrists which makes her looked at me.
"(y/n), I like you" I confessed to her.
"I want to be by your side forever" I continued when she keeps silence.
"I don't want to see you sad. Your smile gave me the strength and I know that not only me but the whole team." I hesistantly tried to hug her but she got me surprised when she;s the one coming into my arms.

"I thought the feelings I have only for a curiosity but when I heard you, my heart gave me the answer." she said at me.
"Suna, I like you too" she continued which makes a little smile appeared on my face.

"I can't believe that two big things happened in my life on the same day. Losing on the semi final and you being my girlfriend" she laughed at my statement which makes me touched her nose.
"Stop being cute" she took back at my words but then she glared at me.
"Then, you have to stop being pretty too" my eyes blinked.
"Me? Pretty?" she nodded but then she grinned which makes me know that she's joking with me.
"You!" I tickled her side and we end up lied down on the grass.

Third-person pov

"Samu, look at there" Osamu looked at the place his twin, Atsumu pointed and saw that (y/n) and Suna are smiling to each other.
"They look good together" Osamu said which makes Atsumu nodded.
"Right?" 

 "(y/n)! Rintarou! I ship it!" Atsumu shouted at the newly love birds but the gym ended up hearing it.
"What? What? (y/n) with Rintarou?! Are they a couple now?" all of the team comes to Atsumu and when they saw that both of them are blushing right now, everyone started to teased them together.

_________________________________

Done for another update today. Right now is 1:33 am in my country so see you in a few hours after this for the next update... Maybe...

See you next time!

Next update:
Goshiki Tsutomu x Reader

24/11/2020