Kita Shinsuke x Reader (requested by absol137483)

Hello Hello Hello. The next update for the day. Thanks for waiting for the update of this fanfic. I really appreciate the votes, comments and everything that comes from you guys. Enjoy!

"(y/n), don't forget to come to our game tomorrow!" your neighbour aka your childhood friend, Osamu one of the Miya Twin said to you.
"Miki asked me to come too. I think I will come" you said.
"Yeah! Means this is your first time to watch our game, right? You will be impressed" Atsumu said with a smirk.
"But... how come you agreed to come only when Miki asked you? We always asked you to come but you never did" Atsumu continued with a pout.

"I told you, I am not really into the sport but since Miki said that she will treat me after that, of course, I will come" you grinned and both of them rolled their eyes on you.
"What? She will buy you some electronic device?" Osamu asked and you nodded.
"She will buy me a wireless speaker that I really want for a long time"
"Whatever, as long as you can come. We want to show you the pride of Inarizaki volleyball team" Atsumu said and you smiled.
"Okay, let me see the best from you guys" both of them gave you a smirk and you smiled.

~ The day of the tournament ~

You came to the tournament with Miki and sat in the middle of the cheers team. You don't know why but you're feeling nervous today. After almost 15 minutes, you saw the Miya Twin with his team coming to the court, maybe to do some warm-up. Then you saw both of them waved at you and you waved at them back. 

"You're lucky to know them and all of their fans know your relationship. You have the privilege to do that with them. If someone else, I think they are dead by their fans glare right now" Miki said.
"They are that popular?" you asked and she groaned.
"You asked me that? All of their team members is popular!" you nodded and continue to watch them at the court. You looked at them but then your eyes fall on a guy with short hair and light grey with black tips at the ends. His aura is different from everyone there, like a leader.

"Miki, who is that guy? The one with short grey hair and have black tips at the ends" you asked Miki and she searched for the guy.
"Ah! Do you mean Kita-san? His name is Kita Shinsuke. He is the captain of the team" she introduced him to you and you nodded.
"Why? Fall in love?" she smirked at you.
"No! I am not!" you said.
"Don't worry. Everyone will fall in love with him at first sight" she said.

"He has a fan club too?" you asked.
"Of course, but I don't think he really cares about it" you nodded.

After that, the game started and both of you cheered for them. For the first time in your life, you got interested in a sport and feel a bit regrets because you didn't take the chance to watch them when the twins asked you to come. Their play is so amusing that makes you never left your sight on them, especially the twins and Kita. You don't know why. He didn't really stand up like the twins but he got a magnet to makes you only look at him.

The game ended with their win. You told Miki that you wanted to see them after this and she nodded. 
"Can I come with you too?" you look puzzled.
"Why? You never go to see them after the game ends?" her eyes widen.
"Never! You know, we never have the privilege to see them after the game ended. We can just cheers for them from here" you're surprised when you heard that.
"Seriously?" she nodded and you laughed a little.
"Okay, let's go"

Both of you walked out and searched for the team. You smiled when you saw the twins and called their name.
"Atsumu! Osamu!" they turned around and smiled when they saw you.
"(y/n)!" you ran a little to them.
"Congratulations! I never thought that I will feel every bit of emotion when I watched you guys" you said to them.
"Aha! See! We told you, you will be impressed by us" they smirked and you hugged them.
"Good job there. I promised that I will always support you guys after this" 
"Thank you, (y/n)"