Tendou Satori x Living Doll ( requested by --Misanthropy-- )

Hi! Long-time no see! It's being so long since the last time that I updated this fanfic. However, when I open wattpad, and every time I scrolled down the notifications, it shows all of you still read, comment, vote this fanfic. I truly appreciate it. Thank you so much. For requester that still waiting for their story, I am so sorry that you have to wait so long. I will update your story this week as fast as I can. Hope so... 

So, here you go. Have fun!

A guy who has spiky, bright red hair, with eyebrows of a corresponding colour, Tendou Satori, a monster you guess. He's being called monster in volleyball too, right? Until now, you still don't know why he always picks on you. Every morning, recess, after school and thank God, that he's not in the same class as you. 

"Hey (y/n)! Why did you make your hair like this? Wanna me to pull it?" he will tease you like this...
"Wah! Pigtail!!" like this...
"Your socks are way too high! Don't you feel uncomfortable? I feel it" than this...
"(y/n), you're so good to tease for. I like it. Can I tease you more?" sometimes like this...
"Don't wear that frilly dress anymore" and sometimes you don't even know why he said that like this.

You don't know why you're suddenly being his target. You just don't understand it more when you know that he usually doesn't take any interest in a girl. But, sometime, you will miss him when he had a tournament, you feel like your day is not complete without getting teased by him. Weird, right?

"(y/n), can I ask you a question?" your friend's voice takes you back to earth.
"Sure. What is it?"
"Why you like to wear that frilly dress? " her questions make you laugh.
"Why?~ I like wearing those dresses"

"Why? You asked me why?! You look too cute, you know that! When you wear that with that kind of cute makeup, you look like a living doll especially yesterday. You remember, right? Suddenly a swarm of guys come to you. Want your numbers, ask 'do you have a boyfriend?'. Urgh, you're lucky that I am with you that day and thanks to 'that guy' too" you laughed again.

"Then, you can be my bodyguard. I am in your care" 'Ah, that guy. He looks like someone I know'
"I am serious! Look, you even being that Tendou target right now!" you stop from scribbling and look at her weirdly.

"Why...him...suddenly?"
"Ahh, what can I do with you right now? You really don't know?"
"Don't know about what?"

"He likes you!" you blinked your eyes once, twice, thrice then your burst to laugh.
"Hey, do you have a fever, perhaps? Why someone who picks on me, like me? Are you have some broken wire in your brain?"
"You're the one who has some broken( ̄へ ̄). Then tell me why suddenly a guy who never has any interest in a girl, suddenly want to pick on you or you can say tease you?" her eyebrows raised.

"Because...he's bored?" then she makes an 'are-you-serious' face.
"If he did that to other 'guys' student, then I will never say anything. I said now, it's you! You're the one he picks on right now! I know him since junior high, even though I never close to him, but he really is a bully but, he never did that to a girl! You're the first!"
"Should I feel honour?"

"(y/n)! You never take me serious!" you just keep laughing watching her face turn red. 
"Okay, I am sorry" you apologised but of course, she still mad. You know she never really mad at you. Since she still mad, it's better if I go to the rooftop.

"Nee, I want to go to the rooftop. Call me when the recess is over, okay?" Yup, that's your habit. When you feel unease, you will go to the rooftop since there is a garden up there. It always refreshing your mind, and right now you really want it. (yf/n)'s words right now really give you a big impact. 'Tendou like me? No way, it can't be! That guy is heartless. It's a dream if that's true'