Haiba Lev x Reader (requested by Short_Cherry_Blossom)

Hi! Second update for today. Since I have been taking much time to update, today I feel like I want to give more updates, so here you go. Have fun!

Every day you will look in the mirror. How ugly you are. You are chubby and not that pretty. You are small too. There is nothing that you can compliment yourself with. You look at the media social, you wonder how they can be so pretty, while you are like this. It is not like you never diet. You did everything, but you still like this. You sighed before walking away from the mirror and walking to your house's door.

"(y/n)! Good Morning!" you looked up and saw Lev waiting for you in front of your house. Well, who is he? He is your boyfriend. Shocking news, isn't it? This handsome half-Russian good-looking guy is your boyfriend. The fact is, he is the one who confessed to you and since from the time you are with him until now, he is really sincere towards you.
"Good morning Lev" you smile at him.
"Let's go to the school" you nodded and he took your hand and locked fingers with you.

Both of you talked about anything that comes to your mind. You feel at ease when you are with him. His smile, his personality, his attitude, all of it, for you he is perfect and you still can't believe that he likes you and both of you are in a relationship now. Sometimes you feel insecure due to his attractiveness and being popular among other girl students.

"(y/n)?" you come back to real life when Lev poked his finger at your cheek while calling your name.
"Are you okay?" he asked you.
"Yeah, sorry. I am in the cloud for a while" you grinned at him.
"It's okay. But are you sure, you are okay? If you have any problem, you can trust me" he pointed with his thumb to himself.
"Yes, of course, I will trust my boyfriend." you smiled at him.

"That's my lovely girl" he then suddenly gives a peck on your cheek. Your eyes widen while touching the cheek.
"Lev!" he grinned at you before locking his fingers with yours. You chuckled and laughed together with Lev.

Little did you know, a group of girl students are staring at you while discussing something with each other.

~At your class, different with Lev~

"Yoohoo, (y/n)! Good morning~" your best friend, Hinako greet you.
"Morning, Hinako" you greet her back. Before both of you can say other things, a girl comes to your table.
"Oi, ugly. Come with me" she straight up saying that in front of your face.
"Oi, you quadruple ugly! Who do you think you are, huh?!" Hinako replied to her which almost makes you straight up laugh.
"You shut up. This is nothing about you" she glared at Hinako.

"(y/n)'s problem is my problem."
"Aww, how beautiful your friendship is" she mocked both of you. Hinako wants to talk back but you stopped her.
"Hinako, it's okay. I am fine." you smiled at her.
"Let's go" and back to serious when you faced the snobbish girl. She looks intimidated for a second but then goes out of the class with you following her.

You just keep silenced until you are now in front of her group. There are 4 of them, all have the same snobbish typeface. What a nice day...

"Hey, ugly! You know you don't deserve Lev. He is better off with other than you" one of them which you think is their leader said to you. Wow, straight to the face. Nice leader...

"You think you are good enough for him? In your dream" she continues while keeps pushing your head with her pointer finger. Her other members keep on laughing. Calm down, (y/n). Don't do anything, they will let you go after this...

"You know what? You better off dead!"

'Snap'. You heard a string snap in your mind. This girl just said a forbidden word in front of your face. Then you saw her hand going straight to your guts but before it come into contact with you, you grabbed her hand.