Nishinoya Yuu x Reader

Hi, here you go the update. Even it's a bit late from the actual date that I should update, I hope you all can enjoy this oneshot!

"(y/n)!!!! Do you know that voltage inc. had released the new apps?" Ayumi asked you ( Ayumi is your friend in this chap ).
"Yes!! I do! Butler until Midnight, right? I love it!!!" You replied to her, almost shouting.
"They are so hot!! Aww I wish I had them for real and that story will really happen to me"
"Me too!!! They are so hot especially Yuma!!" you said to her.
"Yes! Totally agree with you, but for me, I love Kyo!!" both of you kept on fangirling and think those butler really are yours.

After school, you decided to head to the gym to watch your school volleyball team and the main thing is, of course, to see your boyfriend, Nishinoya Yuu.

"Konnichiwa, Kiyoko-san" you greeted the team manager, your senpai, the most beautiful senpai.
"Oo, (y/n)! Konnichiwa!" she waved to you.
"Wanna meet Yuu now?" you shook your head when she asked.
"Maybe after the practice finish? I will just sit here and watch them until then" you answered her.
"Okay," she nodded and let you sit beside her.

In meanwhile, you played the voltage game and kept on fangirling silently. You kept on smiling over and over while watching on your phone. You didn't care if they said you're crazy or whatever because they're so handsome and you can't help being crazy for a while.
"(y/n), are you okay? You keep on grinning just now" Kiyoko senpai asked you.
"It's nothing. I just love this app" you said and showed your phone to her.

"Ahh, voltage game. Is it the new one?" you nodded.
"Who you like the most?" she asked you.
"This time, I like or you can say I love Yuma the most cause he is so charismatic" you replied while fangirling.
"I know your feeling. For me Eisuke in KBTBB still the no.1" both of you kept on talking about that game and smiled.

But...you didn't know that someone looking at you... in a deep curiosity.

Nishinoya pov

I heard (y/n) said 'I like and I love someone' to Kiyoko. Did she talk about me?
I don't think so. She never said those words to me before. Did she cheat on me? Who is the guy that she mad in love with?

I can't concentrate in practice today. I keep on remembering the words from (y/n).

"Nishinoya! Focus! What's wrong with you today?" Tanaka asked me.
"Nothing!" I shook my head hoping I will forget about it but it's obvious it still in my head.
I glanced at (y/n) that didn't even give a second to take her eyes from the phone. I sighed.

(y/n), did you really love me?

Karasuno member pov

"Tanaka! What's wrong with Nishinoya?" Sawamura asked Tanaka.
"The hell I know! He keeps shaking his head and daydreaming!" Tanaka replied to him.
"I never see Noya senpai as worried as this" Hinata looked worried on his face.
"This is a problem, we need to search what's his problem. If not, there will be a ball mark on his face later" Ennoshita replied.
"I think I saw (y/n) with Kiyoko. Maybe we can ask her?" Sugawara said to them.
"Let's go" They all nodded and walked to her.

"Ano...(y/n)-san, can we ask you something?" she looked over to us from her phone and smiled.
"What is it?"
"Do you feel something weird in Nishinoya?" Sugawara asked her.
"Yuu? Nothing's weird. He is hyper as usual" Tanaka sighed.
"You know, today he keeps on sighing and shaking his head and daydreaming. I don't know what's in his mind!" Tanaka said.

"I will go ask him!" she said to us and walked to see Nishinoya.

Reader pov

"Yuu~ Are you okay? You look weird today" You asked him gently but he got startled.
"Oh, gomen! I didn't mean to surprise you" he shook his head.
"It's okay. It's my fault for daydreaming. I am okay, don't worry" he replied but of course, you will be the silliest girlfriend if you didn't know that was a lie.
"Yuu~ you can't lie to me. I know something's wrong with you. Tell me, is it my fault?"
"Ah..." he sighed.

I knew it, it's my fault.

"My fault, right? What is it?"
"I...heard...you say...I love him with Kiyoko-san before. I wonder who is it because you never said that to me" you tilted your head to the side and raise your eyebrow.

Seriously?!!!!

"I think maybe you don't love me and you love someone else and I feel-" you stopped him with a kiss on his lips.
"(y/n)?!!" he's redden.
"Stop saying that I don't love you and love someone else. You're the only one for me, no one else" you smiled to him.
"Urusai'! I know it!" he still blush and that make you chuckled.

"But who...you said you love him before?" he asked you.
"Ahh! This is it, it just a 2D guys, a simulation game for girls from voltage inc. See, this guy that I said I love to" you replied to him while showed him your phone.
"Ehhh!!!! Just a game?!!" he shocked.

"Yes, it's just a game. Ahh...You are jealous of this guy?" you laughed at him.
"Stop laughing (y/n) or else" you still laughing ignored his warning, but then you regret it.
He crushed his lips to yours for about 5 seconds and pull apart.
"I warned you. Now you're redder than me" he said with his victorious smile

"Don't make me think like that ever again, don't love anyone more than me even if he is only a 2D guy and don't make me jealous, got it?!" you chuckled.
"Jealous boyfriend, right guys?" you asked all Karasuno member behind you and they all nodded even Ukai-san too.
"Oi!!! Baka!!!" then all of you laughed at him.

"Don't worry, I will always love you" you smiled to him.

_________________________________

Finally, an update!! After so many busy day and an internet problem with wattpad error...

The update that I have waiting to update!!
I am sorry if it didn't exceed what you want but you can comment if anything wrong and want for me to improve it...

Thanks for reader and voter... I still can't believe this story exceed 5k..O(≧∇≦)O

See you next update, 'maybe after a month? I will try to update faster than that'...

Next update:
Bokuto Kotaro x Reader

25/01/2016