Hoshiumi Kourai x Reader (requested by kxouhai)

Hello, second update for you guys today! Have fun!

Kourai came to your house after his usual practice. Your parents already know your relationship so, they never said anything if Kourai entering your room but he can't sleepover and your room's door should be open. Which you guys don't really care since you don't really think to do anything.

"Kourai! Congratulations on entering the national tournament as usual." you congratulate him.
"I know we will enter the national as usual. I told you before" you rolled your eyes.
"You with your confidence, as always" 

"You fell in love with this confidence, right?" you're speechless when he said that.
"Oh my god, seriously? Okay, I admit that" he smirked before gave you a peck on your cheeks.
"And I fell in love with your calmness" you chuckled when you heard that. Then he took the chance to tickle you.

"Stop it, Kou!" 
"No! I don't want to" he keeps one tickling you until you got a message on your phone.
"Let me check it up first" you opened up your phone and saw the message is from your friend when you're live at Miyagi for a while.
"Ah, it's from Hinata!" you heard Kourai let out a frustrated sigh.
"He's my friend!" he rolled his eyes before leaning over your bed.

"He said he got into the national too!" you're happy when you read the news.
"He's from Miyagi, right? Which school he's in?"
"Karasuno" 
"Not bad. They took the place from Shiratorizawa" you smiled.
"I am proud of him" you patted your heart.
"You're not proud of me?" you raised your eyebrow to him.

"I did congratulate you, right?"
"But you didn't say the word 'proud' " you laughed.
"Okay, I am proud of my boyfriend who got into the national tournament" you smiled when you saw how big his grin is.

~ The day of the tournament ~

"(y/n)!" you heard someone called your name and when you turned around, you saw Hinata running towards you.
"Hinata!" you waved at him. He looks so hyper.

"It's been a long time since we saw face to face." you nodded.
"Yeah, I miss hearing the hyper loud voice of your version" he looks questionable.
"What do you mean my version?"
"I know someone that has the hyper loud voice just like you, but, with sarcasm." you rolled your eyes.

"Sarcasm?" he asked.
"Erm, just ignored that. Anyway, congratulations for coming here. I am proud of you" he then hugged you which makes you surprised.
"Hinata! Where are you?!"
"Thank you and I miss you, (y/n). I hope we can talk longer" he's pouting which makes you laughed.
"We will after this, okay?" he nodded and smile before running to his teammate.

You smiled when you saw how immature Hinata is, and that's mean that he never changes from the Hinata that you once knew. You turned around to go to the Kamomedai's team but someone is standing in front of you, looking furious.

"Kourai!~" you grinned at him.
"Don't make that face," he said.
"What face?" you asked him.
"Who is that?" 
"Hinata! My friend! You knew him, right?" he glared at you.

"He's hugging you and you hugged him back" you blinked your eyes.
"He...likes to hug people. Oh, come on Kou~ We are just friend, nothing more than that. He just too innocence and he just like a kid and he makes me want to protect him. That's it" then he walked away.
"Kou~ Don't be jealous!" you took his hand and link it with yours. You make a cute face to him and that makes him smirked which you knew he's okay now.

"Don't let him hug you again. Don't give him a way to get clingy on you" you nodded but you knew that nothing can stop Hinata from that.
"Kou~ Your game will be in the second session, right? Can I go to watch Karasuno match?" he glared at you. 
"Just silently watch it with the audience. I promised you" 
"Come here after they finished. If not, you will get a punishment" you looked at him nervously.
"What is the punishment?"