Goshiki Tsutomu x Reader (requested by ishipkenmaxhinata)

Hello Hello Hello. First of all, I want to say thank you for being patience with this incredible late update. Second, the reason for the late update was because of my personal problem that I have to attend first. Life guys, never give you time to rest. Last but not least, have fun!

"(y/n)!" you looked at your class door and found Goshiki standing there.
"What is it, Goshiki?" you walked to him and asked.
"Come with me" your face totally showed 'to where?'.
"Just come with me" he answered your silent question and grabbed your hand to make sure you followed him.

You keep your mouth from asking him again because you knew that he answers he will give will always be the same thing. When he stopped at the gym, your eyes blinked.
"Why are we at the gym?" he grinned at you.
"Of course, because I want you to see me practice"
"Huh? Just because of that? You dragged me to here just because you want me to see your practice?" he nodded.

"Why? You don't want to see it?" you sighed when you saw him pouted. 'How can I say no now when you make that face'
"Of course I want to see it." he grinned and running to the court. Then, you feel something off.
"Wait! How do you want to practice alone?" you asked him but at the same time, you heard someone voice behind you. You turned around to see Semi-senpai and Tendou-senpai standing at the door.

"Ah, (y/n)-chan!" you bowed down a little to greet the two senior of yours.
"Hello Tendou-senpai, Semi-senpai" you saw both of them give you a smile and then Semi-senpai patted your head. You blushed a bit when he did that.
"Thank you for always there for Tsutomu" you shook your head.
"He is my friend, of course, I will be there for him" you gave him a smile but someone or to be exact, the one with Tendou is glaring at both of you.

Goshiki's pov

"Why did she become like that when she's with Semi-san?" I glared at both of them.
"Oho~ Are you jealous, Tsutomu?" my eyes bigger when I looked at Tendou-san.
"W-What jealous? I am not!" Tendou-san let out a 'pfft' when he heard me.
"You can't lie, Tsutomu. Especially to me. I know the face of jealousy" my face blushed when I heard him.

"I like (y/n)! More than a friend" I confessed.
"Don't confess to me, confess to her" I feel dejected.
"What if she doesn't want to be my friend anymore after I confessed?"
"Oho~ Want to give up before trying?" I glared at Tendou-san.
"Of course not!" I make a fist and determined to take (y/n) as my girlfriend.

Little did I know, Tendou-san is planning something with Semi-san.

After our little practice finished, I ran to (y/n).
"How was me?" she chuckled and gave me a thumbs up.
"You totally got to be the ace next year." I smiled proudly when she said that.
"Absolutely!"

"(y/n)!" her head turned to the direction of the voice and I saw her smiled.
"What is it, Semi-senpai?" my face immediately changed when I heard the name.
"Come here. I have something to tell you" she nodded and walked to him but I stopped her. I feel that I really have to stop her now or I will regret it later.
"(y/n), stay here" she blinked her eyes.
"Semi-senpai called me" I groaned.

"I know! I heard him too! But, please don't go" she chuckled.
"What's wrong with you, Goshiki? It's not like Semi-senpai wants to do something to me" she said that before continue walking to Semi-san.
"That's exactly what I am worried." I clicked my tongue before walking towards them.

"(y/n), I want to confess something" I heard that as soon as I arrived. My heartbeat works even faster than when I am playing.
"What is it, Semi-senpai?" she asked him.
"Actually, it's been a while that I feel like this towards you, (y/n)." My eyes become bigger when I heard him.

"No! He can't" I murmured it.

"(y/n), do you want to be-" Just before he can finish his confession, I shouted makes there of them startled.
"Goshiki! What's wrong with you?" (y/n) mad at me.
"(y/n)! Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and walked out of the gym, leaving both of my seniors.
"Goshiki! Tsutomu Goshiki!" I stopped and looked at (y/n).