Sawamura Daichi x Reader ( requested by CutiepieJohanne )

Requested by CutiepieJohanne

Hi, guys! I am glad I can update this part this week...('∀')...Thanks to you who still read and vote this fanfic, Arigatou! Hope you will enjoy reading this too!

Today is Sunday and you have nothing to do. Homework? Done. Housework? Too lazy. Television? Nothing interesting, still the same thing... Ahh~ It's totally a boring day. Then you remember something.

"Ah! Ice cream!" You ran to your fridge but it's upset you when you saw nothing that looks like an ice cream cone or box or anything that related to the ice cream in there.
"Should I go to uncle's store? He can give me one free, right?" That thinking makes you smile evilly, err no, angelly.

You lock your house immediately, well you are alone anyway, of course, you should lock it and walk straightly to Sakanoshita store. You want to run at first, but when you think back, if you run, you will be tired and drenched in sweat. That will be super uncomfortable.

That's why you walk there. You can take some fresh air and look around your surrounding. It freshens your mind and can take a few minutes to spend your day 'wisely'.

"Oi! Walk away! Faster!" A voice comes from behind. You take a look and totally surprised to see a guy with a bicycle come down fastly. The situation makes you fell to the roadside. That guy didn't stop but still on his bicycle wiggling it side to side.

"What's wrong with that guy? If you don't know how to ride a bicycle, then don't rid it. It just turns into a problem like this. Mou, I am lucky that I didn't hurt anywhere" you stand up and wipe out the dust on you. Then you continued walking to Sakanoshita store. Even though something like this happened, it doesn't mean you can't have the ice cream.

In front of the store, when you come, you saw a bicycle parked there. You feel like it's the same bicycle that the crazy guy rode but, well it's not like it just him that has that kind of bicycle.

"Uncle, can I have some ice cream?!" you enter the store but it's silent.
"Weird, where is uncle?" 

"(y/n)?! It's you! Can you help me for a second?" suddenly your 'beloved' uncle, Keishin, appears from the back and walks to you before pulls your hand to the direction where he came before. It surprised you to see, the guy in front of you is the same one with the crazy guy before.

"Ah! You're the crazy one before! The bicycle guy. This is what you got when you don't know how to ride the bicycle but still, want to ride it" you even begin to speak to him until he stopped you with his finger on your mouth.

"Who said I don't know how to ride the bicycle? The breaks have a problem, that's it" you raised your hands means you give in. Then he pulls back his finger.
"You guys know each other?" your uncle asks.

"He almost hit me before with his bicycle. On the way here" you answered him while looking at that guy. 
"Sawamura! What did you do?" you surprised hears his name. He is the volleyball captain that uncle always told you.

"I am sorry! I can't help it. Anyway, who is she?"
"She is my niece, (y/n) and (y/n), he is Sawamura Daichi, the volleyball captain that I talked to you before" you nods giving him a sign you remembered that. You take a look at him and suddenly find something red at his hand. 

"Uncle, he is bleeding!" 
"Ah! I forgot! I brought you here to help me but then I forgot" you groans when your uncle giving you an unguilty smile.
"Mou, uncle. Give me the first-aid box" your uncle run to the in front and come back with a first-aid box. 

You take it from him, open it to find some clean cloth and start cleaning it. Before you start, you ask your uncle some warm water so that it will be easier for you to clean the blood. Then, you searched for an antibiotic cream and when you find it, you applied it to the wound carefully with cotton buds. You don't want more bacteria in it if you use your hands. Well, you didn't wash your hands anyway. It's pretty bad actually, his wound. It's like a line cut of 2 inches. Then you put some clean cotton wool before cover it with a bandage. It will make it less hurt when he wants to open it.