Kageyama Tobio x Reader (requested by 3000-STARK)

Hello Hello Hello. Thank you again for always supporting this fanfic and thank you for being patient with this super late update, dear requester-san. I love you guys and feel really guilty because I can only update this fanfic after a long time. Anyway, I hope you guys can enjoy this. Have fun!

"Tobio, are you alright?" you asked your friend, Kageyama Tobio who now seems in a bad mood.
"(y/n), did I do something wrong?" you blinked.
"What did you do?"

Then he told you how his teammates ignored him when they're on a match and how he ended up being on the bench. You let out a sigh and you pulled him into a hug.

"Tobio, do you want to be like my brother?" you asked him.
"Oikawa-san? Of course, I want to be like him" you smiled a little when the boy in front of you started to be in a good mood.
"You know how he can be like that? He has someone that can push him, someone that can mad at him when he did something wrong and didn't care about anything he does as long as it's okay" you said at him
"Iwaizumi-san, right?" you nodded when he said.

"That's why what you can do right now is be patient. Trust me, you can find your partner like Iwaizumi-san one day and don't care with whatever you did and believe that I will always be with you." you smiled at him but then he took your hand which makes you surprised.
"(y/n), do you want to be my girlfriend?" his confession makes you speechless.
"You... don't?" he asked you when you keep on silence.
"I do! I do!" You answered him which makes him pulled you into his arms.

"I love you, (y/n). You're the only one who stayed with me from our first year until now. I hope we can still be together until the end" you smiled and nodded.

That's what both of you promised with each other but sometimes not everything we want, we can get it. Tobio will be entered the Karasuno Highschool whole you will be in Aoba Johsai, the same high school as your brother. But, that doesn't mean that your relationship will end.

"Little sis, want to go home together?" your brother asked you but you rejected his offer.
"I told you I am going to see my boyfriend. It's been a while since the last time we saw each other face to face" then he glared at you.
"I asked you before, who is your boyfriend?" You let out your tongue to your brother.
"Not telling you"

"(y/n)!" you turned your head towards the owner of the voice and smiled.
"Tobio!" you ran to him which makes him spread out his arms and hold you when you've arrived at him.
"I miss you," he said which makes you said the same thing at him.

"Tobio-chan?! You're (y/n)'s boyfriend?!" you're blinked and your mind wondering if you're not telling your brother yet about both of you and then you realized that you never tell him about your relationship.
"Yes, I am. (y/n), you didn't tell your brother?" you grinned answering his question.
"I think I forgot" 

"Little sis! How could you forgot to tell this important thing to me?!" you rolled your eyes.
"Stop being so dramatic!" 
"Iwa-chan! My little (y/n) forgot about her brother!" instead of he got a supporter, he got a smacked on his head.
"She's a grown-up girl, let her be" your brother pouted which makes you chuckled.

"Oikawa-san, I asked your permission to take (y/n) out this weekend, can I?" your brother immediately glared at Tobio which got another smacked on his head from Iwaizumi.
"Yeah, of course, you can" you looked at your brother weirdly because his face looks like he has something in his mind.
"Brother, you didn't think to do what I think you want to do, right?" you asked him which makes him smiled and gave a peace sign.
"Never ever I did that"

~ The date day ~

He did exactly what you think he will do. Right now, you're going to a date with Tobio, your boyfriend together with your uninvited brother. You glared at him when he suddenly stood beside you when both of you were ready to start the date. You thought you just think about it too far because he just sat in the living room watching the television when you're going out of your house but now, he is in front of you.