Tsukishima Akiteru x Reader (requested by animeaddictTwT)

Hello Hello Hello. Tsukishima Akiteru part is also one of the characters that I never did before. Thanks to the requester. Anyway hope you guys enjoy this!

"Akiteru, are you sure about this?" your boyfriend, Tsukishima Akiteru brought you to his house to introduce you to his family but his brother isn't at home right now.
"I can introduce you two later. He's in school right now so we can't help it. But we sure do have the same situation, right? Your brother also isn't at home when I came to your house." you chuckled thinking about that.
"I don't even tell him yet that I have a boyfriend. I can't guess what his reaction will be since he is really close to me. You know, all of my male friends can't get away without receiving his deadly stare. I don't know what will be if he knows I have a boyfriend now." you laughed a bit thinking how over-reacted he will be.

"Okay... That's a bit scary" you looked at his scary face and laughed.
"Hey, don't worry. He doesn't eat people. It just right now, he seems to always have a bad mood when he comes back. I guess he got some problem with his teammate in his team." you sighed.
"He is in volleyball team, right? Same goes to Kei" you looked surprised.
"I guess volleyball really in our blood, huh?" you both laughed.

You both are in the Karasuno volleyball team when you are in the girl's team while Akiteru in the boy's team. Akiteru actually doesn't make into the regular or you can say that his name not really in the team. You know how hard he practised to get into the team, but luck is not with his side. Udai Tenma and the others are really great and have the power to give Karasuno what it takes.

You saw how upset Akiteru was when he knew he can't play and you don't really know how to comfort him. You just lent him your shoulder and soothing him. Well, that's in the past. You both stopped from the club activities and now just focus on your exam.

Time had past and now both of are in the university and actually really happy when you both knew that you guys will be in the same university but just in a different department. You guys still in a steady relationship but miraculously both of your brother always missing when you both come to each other house. Until this one time come...

"Tobio! You don't forget anything, right?" you asked your brother when you saw him packing to go to his training camp in Tokyo.
"Don't worry neechan. I got everything...maybe. I can't wait to go there. I can watch how the other setter will be." you sat beside him and ruffled his hair.
"Hey, don't be over-excited. You got your supplementary test tomorrow, right? Do your best, I know you can do it when you set your mind. You said that someone will give you a ride if you pass the test, right?" he nodded at you.

"Then, go to study first. Don't worry about your stuff. If you got something left out, I will bring it to you." you pushed him to his study table and saw him frowned.
"I will not leave anything out!"
"Ya ya, whatever kiddo. Go to study, now!"
"Yes, neechan" you smiled when you saw him starting to study. You know how bad he is when it comes to studying. How can every piece of intelligence that living in his mind go to the one and only, the volleyball?

~ The next day ~

Today is the day Tobio is having the supplementary test and if he can pass it, he can go to his training camp. Around the noon, you got a message from him telling you that he passed the test and he is on the way to his training camp. He said that the one who brought him and his friend to Tokyo is someone called Saeko.

"Saeko? Tanaka Saeko? Wahh, it's been a long time since I saw her." you are surprised to see her name because Saeko is one of your best friend in your high school.
"I guess I can call her after this." You smiled and back to continue finishing your assignment. It's not really important but you want to do it early.