Semi Eita x Reader (requested by ...)

Hello Hello Hello. Welcome back to this fanfic. I don't want to say anything here except, have fun!

Today is the final of the volleyball tournament your boyfriend, Semi entered. This final will determined if they can get into the national tournament or not. You don't really worried about this because as usual, Shiratorizawa will win this game and entering the national and their opponent will be the Karasuno team which you always heard about their loss but you did hear that they did a great job during this season.

Before you go to the Shiratorizawa cheers side, you went to Shiratorizawa team first to meet with your boyfriend.

"Semi!" you called Semi and when he smiled when he saw you.
"(y/n), you came" you nodded.
"Of course I will. Who will cheer for you if not me, huh?" you grinned at him and that makes he ruffled your hair.
"Then, my highness. Please support me to your fullest" you laughed when you heard the nickname he gave me.

"SemiSemi, please don't make us jealous here. We are a pitiful bunch of single dudes here" you looked at Tendou and laughed.
"Shut up, Tendou" you shook your head and looked at Semi back.
"I will go now. Good luck" you tiptoed and gave a kiss on Semi's cheek.

"Ooooooo" all of his teammate wooing you guys makes you blushed a bit.
"Bye. I will be with the cheers" you waved your hand before walking to the cheers side but also not forgetting to wish the whole team good luck before you go.

You walked to the cheers and sat at the empty seat. Right now, you think you are more nervous than the player. You are more nervous when you saw the player is walking to the court. You saw Shiratorizawa team is discussing in the team bench and when they finished, you saw Semi is looking at the cheers team. You waved your hand at him, showing where you are and when your eyes met with him, he smiled and waved back at you.

"Good luck!" You shouted and smiled.
"Do your best, Shiratorizawa!" you said to yourself.

You watched the first set of the game and relieved when Shiratorizawa won the set. Continue to the second set, you saw the intense play between both teams and prayed for Shiratorizawa to have a straight win but not everything will go with what you want, Karasuno won the second set. You saw how disappointed they are and how frustrated Semi is when he can't fight longer along with his teammate on the court.

The third set continues and you cheer and shouted to your fullest and you're happy when they got the third set and hope to see they can get the fourth set and win the game. Instead of that, Karasuno got the fourth set and make them draw. The last set will determine which team will be the champion and be the representative of Miyagi to the national.

Your hands are tied together, calming yourself from dying in your nervousness. The last set started with your heart pumping hard. You saw how the intensity is double in this set from any set before from both teams. You watched carefully how the ball was getting blocked, spiked, served, received and everything happened, make you felt like your heart will get burst out.

Then you saw, Semi is getting ready, doing some warm-up, meaning that he will enter the court. You feel excited but at the same time nervous. You saw him enter as the pinch server.

"Semi! Go!!!" you shouted to your fullest and you saw he looked up and smiled. The game continues until you saw the last set score. The game ended with Karasuno winning it. Everyone in here showed how unbelievable they are when they saw the score. The championship now not in Shiratorizawa hands but goes to Karasuno. When the team walked to the Shiratorizawa cheers squad, you saw how heartbroken Semi is and his teammate.

You ran out and wait for the team to walk out of the court. As soon as you saw Semi, you ran to him and hugged him.

"You guys were doing well out there." As soon as you said that, you heard Semi cried. You soothing him and asked him to sit for a while at the bench nearby. His teammate already walked away leaving both of you alone.
"Sit here" you told him and both of you sit together.

Both of you didn't say anything but just sit there in silence. Then, he puts his head on your shoulder makes you smiled and lean your head to his head. You took his hand and giving him a smile. You know silence is better in this situation and that's why you chose to give him space to calm himself before anything else.

"(y/n), can I come to your house after this?" he said while his head still resting on your shoulder.
"You know that my family always welcome you, right? Just come. I know you want to play some music, right?" Indeed, that's what Semi will do when he is sad or depressed over something. Your house has a room with musical instruments such as guitar, piano, drums and some of the air instruments.

~ At your house ~

"Semi, are you okay?" you asked him when you saw how his face still show the sadness he had since after the game finished.
"I am okay, maybe. I still can't believe that we lost the chance to enter the national for this season." He said while his hands take the acoustic guitar. He's tuning it while sighing.

"Semi, it's true that you guys lost the last chance to enter the national tournament for the last time before ending the high school but it doesn't mean that you have to keep feeling sad and depressed for the rest of your high school days." you placed your hands on his cheeks and gave him a smiled.
"(y/n), thank you for always be with me" he smiled and you laughed.
"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, just you look pretty cute when you smiled" he pinched your cheeks before laughing together with you.
"What song do you want me to play?" he asked you after he finished the tuning.
"Emm, how about you play the (choose any song you want)? Let's go to the rooftop." he nodded and you guys climbing up the little stairs connecting the room to the rooftop. Your house has a little space made by your father on the roof to do some stargazing since you are one of the stars lovers.

You guys sat on the tiles and Semi started strumming the guitar. You sing along with him and you see how his mood is lifting up. You gave him a smile before resting your head on his legs and your gaze fall to the sky.

"The moon and the stars combine now makes the sky bright. It looks so beautiful" you said while listening to the music played by Semi.
"You are beautiful too" you chuckled when you heard he said it in the middle of the song.
"Just sing the song. Compliment me after the song finished" he laughed before continue strumming the guitar.

"Semi, what do you want to be after this?" you asked him after the song finished.
"I don't know. Maybe be a civil servant or a musician?" you think it for a while but then you sit up and look at him.
"Why not be both? You can be a civil servant and at the same time, be a musician" he laughed.
"Why do you think I can be both?"

"You can be a responsible and caring person, dutiful and can do anything so to be a civil servant is a good thing. While at the same time, you are good with instruments and you can sing so why do you want to waste your talented side by not being a musician?" you grinned at him and he gestured you to sit beside him.
"You want to buy my album then when it's release?" you looked at him and laughed.

"Wow, you already think about the album, huh? Well, why not?" he laughed and then give a kiss on your head.
"Thank you. Without you, I don't think my life will be full of colours"
"Sentimental, huh?" you smirked at him which made him let out a little laugh.
"I am serious, okay."

"Okay, my serious boyfriend. I will gladly receive your thank" both of you laugh together while looking at the beautiful night sky.

_________________________________

Done for Semi. I don't know what to write actually but then this coming into my mind, so yeah. Anyway, I want to thank all of you because this fanfic almost reaches 300k reader! Woohoo! I can't believe this, seriously. At first, I just want to write this for fun but after a long time doing this, I am getting attached to write this and with Haikyuu almost end, makes me want to make sure the Haikyuu fandom will never end.

See you next time!

Next Update:
Hanamaki Takahiro x Reader

13/07/2020