Haikyuu x Reader ( Roleplay version ) requested by novijonesofficial

Hey, guys! It's been a while, right? Actually, I should study something today, but of course, I am too lazy to do it ( I hope I can get rid of this attitude ). Anyway, I have to use it wisely, right? annnnnnnnnd the results is, THIS FANFIC! Well, this time it's a bit different from what I usually did, but, we'll never know except after we try it, right? Then, here you go!

Oh! Wait! This roleplay is a bit different from any roleplay that you guys ever join because, you know, this fanfic... is not a roleplay story... Well, I will start this part with my OC and you guys will feel like you are reading my stories but... when I give this signal for you guys to make the roleplay ( xxx ), you guys can start it. I don't have any rules for this roleplay, you guys can do it like this story is yours because I just want you guys to have fun! ( ^_^ )

My OC
Name: Misaki Hayashiba
Age: 16 years old ( same as Hina and Kage )
School: Karasuno HC
Looks: Brown eyes, long black hair, not too tall and not too small, she is 5'6 and slender. She is pretty and has an aura that can make everyone likes her.
Personality: She's a bubbly person, always smiling and making people laugh. She's good to everyone either old or young. She doesn't like formalities and likes sports. She's a big meanie.

The scenario- When you (OC) are young, you're friends with some of the Haikyuu characters and there are many kinds of reaction from them when they know you're going to move away to Tokyo. Then after four years, you come back to that place and there are many things happen that will make your heart pounding.

( xxx )

Four years before, senior year of elementary school...

"Misaki! Are you gonna move away?"
"Misaki, don't leave us!"
"Misaki!"

"How can all of them know that I am going to move away?! I just wanna tell them today! Ahh! Shouyo!!!!" Misaki remembered that there's one guy knows about that. Then, she searched him around the school until she ends it at the rooftop.

"Shouyo!" She shouted as soon as she arrived.
"Misachi!" Hinata surprised with that and ran to the nearest fence. "Shouyo, what're you doing, Baka?! Get away from that fence!"

"BUT... If I don't do this, you'll never listen to me! I told you to stay, right?! And if I do this, it's not like this fence will break and makes me fall" his replied makes her face-palming.
"I can't help it, okay! We have to move away because my father got another job in Tokyo. And, it's not like I can't come here again, right? Now, get away from that fence! It still dangerous, okay!"

"Misachi, promise me that you will come back, then I will walk away from this" she nodded.
"I promised! Urghh, stop with that sulking face. You're gonna be in junior high next year, Shouyo"
"I know it! Stop being a mean person!"
"Now, you look better. Anyway, Shouyo. You know, because of you, everyone knows that I will move away tomorrow. I don't even tell anyone yet" then she remembered why she was searching for him before.

"Sorry... It just too sudden! I can't think straight about that"
"Shouyo..."

( xxx )

~Her residential area~

"Misaki, do you really have to go with your parents? " Sawamura asked Misaki.
"Daichi, what kind of questions is that? Of course, I have to go with my parents" Misaki said.

"It's true Misaki, what he said. Maybe you can stay with my family?"

"You're kidding, right Koushi? It's impossible" Sugawara let out a huge sighed makes Misaki sighed too.
"This place will be boring after this without you. All of us gonna miss you" Sugawara said while holding tears. Misaki looked trouble because of that. How can she still keep it silent when one of her precious friends wanna cry?