Tsukishima x Reader x Kageyama (requested by Animesimper_Xdweeb)

Hi! New update for you guys for this story who are still reading this. Got held back for my final examination for this semester, so a bit late for the update. Thanks for still waiting and still supporting this fanfic. I read all of your comments and laughed alone but I am sorry I can't reply to every comment out there. Anyway, without further ado, have fun!

Right now you have a situation that you don't know how to handle. Two guys facing each other, glaring until you feel like you can see the sparks between them. Both have declared that they have feelings for you. Both, Tsukishima Kei and Kageyama Tobio. One of them is your childhood friend, and another one is your best friend. You look at Yachi beside you and she looks nervous. Well, you are nervous too because actually, you like both of them. But which one of them has more of your heart, you can't say. Kei or Tobio?

You and Tsukishima Kei are childhood friends. Since your parents always have to work late and sometimes they have to go overseas, Tsukishima's parents will take care of you. They always welcome you since they have no daughter, so you can say you're spoiled when you are with them. Sometimes, you feel that they are your real parent instead of your parent. And because of this, you are close with their son, Kei.

You are closer to Kei instead of Akiteru because both of you are the same age. But that does not mean that you're not close with Akiteru. He is like a brother to you since you are the only child in your family. Actually, it will be impossible not to develop some feelings towards these two boys who can be considered good-looking men, especially the glasses boy. You are kind of starting to get attracted to Kei during middle school when he helped you from being harassed. You're terrified that day because you didn't know that a middle schooler can be like that.

~Flashback~

"(y/n), you said that you love me! Then why do you reject my love?!" a boy who is a classmate of yours said after suddenly grabbing your hand and pulling you to a deserted place.

"Huh?! Since when did I say that I love you?!" you are mad at him.

"You helped me, you smiled at me. You looked at me with such lovely eyes. If it is not love, then what is it?!" your face showed an unbelievable expression.

"You delusional! Wake up! It is common sense to help someone when they needed it. It is a courtesy to smile at someone. It doesn't mean that I am in love with you!"

"No! You are in love with me!" he suddenly wants to push himself against you and you can feel his breath against your face. You pushed him as hard as you can but your small figure did not help you at all.

"(y/n)!" suddenly you heard someone call your name and you knew who he is.

"You bastard!" the boy got hit by his face.

"What are you doing to (y/n)?!" you looked at Kei and then you looked at that boy. He looks so terrified and runs away as fast as he can. Kei's tall and big figure makes him dependable and you suddenly feel butterflies make a party in your stomach.

"K-Kei" he turned around to look at you when you called his name.

"Are you okay?" you nodded.

"Thank you for helping me" he sighed.

"You should never give a chance to someone like that approach you again. You better thank Yamaguchi because he ran up to my classroom and asked me to help you" you sighed and suddenly you feel his fingers brush over your cheek.

"You cried" you did not know that you cried until he said it.

Well, since then, you started to look at Kei from a different view. Instead of a childhood friend, you see him as a man. Kei's attitude towards you too is different but what differentiates between you and him is he feels like you're his sibling that he has to protect and now he becomes overprotective of you especially when a guy approaches you.