Suna Rintarou x Reader (requested by Salamisol)

Hello Hello Hello. Finally, I can update this story. I have something to do so I don't open the wattpad for a while, makes me extended the date that I should update this. Thanks for waiting for the update. Here you go, have fun!

"(y/n), you know, I still can't believe that you are a family with the popular Atsumu and Osamu. And the three of you are triplet!" your friend, Maiko said.
"Huh? What do you mean?" you said while doing your homework.
"Well, all of us can see how childish and loud both of them but not you. You're matured and more to the passive side" you stopped and look at her.
"I am grateful that I am not like them" you said.
"Why?" she asked.

"Can you imagine, how my parent should handle us if all of us are like that? I don't think they can survive in the house" you chuckled with your words.
"Hmm... I can't imagine it." you laughed when you heard Maiko's reply.
"But I think there's one thing that showed the three of you are a triplet" you raised your eyebrows.
"Oh, what is it?" you asked.
"Your beauty" she laughed and you rolled your eyes on her.
"It's the truth!"
"Whatever, Maiko"

"(y/nickname(nn))!" you looked up and saw Atsumu calling you.
"What do you want?" you asked him.
"You are going to see our practise today, right?" you frowned.
"I told you that I have a student council meeting today... Do you freaking forgot about it?" you replied him with a smile.
"Oh, I forgot" you groaned.
"What is it in your head, huh?" you asked him.

"What else? The volleyball, of course" then comes the other one, Osamu.
"Should I smack him at his head for once?" you asked Osamu.
"You don't have to, (y/nn)" as soon as he said it, he smacked Atsumu's head.
"Owww!" Atsumu shouted while you and Osamu did a high-five together.

"Why do you want me to see the practice? It's not like something is amusing will happen" you continued.
"What about your Suna?" your eyes widen.
"What with that your Suna? What do you mean by that, huh?" you asked him.
"Nothing, just want to say that someone will be missing you today too since you didn't come to the gym for this whole week" you looked puzzled.
"Who? Suna? Why would he miss me?" then you saw Osamu facepalmed his face.

"Who is she?" Osamu looked at Atsumu and asked him.
"Our unfortunate, oblivious, don't-know-about-love triplet, (y/n)" Atsumu replied.
"Whatever" you rolled your eyes and continue doing your work, ignored both of them.

If it's the truth, I will be the happiest girl ever but I knew they just want to tease me.

~ After school ~

"Anything to add before we finished our meeting for today?" your president, Akira asked and you raised your hand.
"I just want to add about the preparation for our school's festival. I think we should reconsider our budget for this time. We should state to them the maximum budget and if they want to make something exceed the budget, they have to add it by themselves" you said and Akira nodded.
"Okay, noted. Give me the budget recommendation by tomorrow" you nodded.

"Okay, we can stop our meeting today." Akira said and all of you dismissed. You stretched your body a little due to sit for a long time. Today meeting is a bit longer than the usual meeting because there are many things to discuss.
"(y/n), it's a little late right now. Do you want me to walk with you to your home?" suddenly Akira asked you.
"Uhmm, it's okay. I can walk with Atsumu and Osamu" you replied and gave a smile to him.
"Oh, okay. If you said so. Let me walk with you to the gym, at least?" you blinked your eyes.

What's wrong with this guy?

"O-Okay" you agreed despite the awkwardness you felt right now. Then, you saw him giving you a smile which makes you smile back at him.

Both of you walked to the gym and when you arrived, you saw both Atsumu and Osamu is standing at the gym's door while Suna is sitting at the side. You waved at them and called their names. They smiled when they saw you but then you saw their puzzled face when they saw the person beside you. Atsumu gave eye contact with you, asking you 'why the president is coming with you' and you replied with 'I don't know what's wrong with this guy'. While Osamu said with his eye 'Tell us after this' and you replied 'Okay Okay'.