a/n Reason why I am on Hiatus

Hello guys. Sorry, this will be my notes for you guys. Just like on the title, I am on hiatus on wattpad and this fanfic for almost two months. I will give you guys the reason here. First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who always supported this fanfic until the end. I appreciated it so much. Second, to the request stories that I still not publish, I will continue to write it after this. There's only 8 part until the closure of this fanfic.

Then, we go to the main thing here. I am on hiatus because my dad got into a motorcycle accident around mid-February and he got bleeding in his brain. He had to get an operation immediately and warded. He was in semi-coma because part of his body moved but he didn't regain his consciousness. And because of this pandemic, my family can't even visit him without any reason. 

Around mid-March, he got discharged but not even in 24 hours, he got admitted back to the hospital because of his respiration problem. Then, after a few days, we got a call from the hospital, around 3 AM, he was no longer breathing and passed away... 

I can't think anything during that time. I tried to but I can't. So, I am sorry to you guys that you have to wait for more for your story to get an update.

That's all from me. I will update this story soon.

Thank you.

See you next time!