Kozume Kenma x Reader

Read it! Read it!

“Kenma! Hey Kenma!” I let out a sigh. Why does he always have to stare at his stupid phone when we’re together! Today’s my day I’m gonna do something about that phone!

I quickly snatched his phone with a grin.

“Hey, give it back!” he shouted. I slid the phone into my pocket. There’s no way he’ll just grab it from out of my pocket.

“I’ll give it back after you listen to me.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“What is it?” I smiled at him.

“Do you know what day it is today~?” He looked confused.

“It’s Friday?” My face fell.

“Of course you forgot...” As I muttered this I threw his phone back at him and ran home. He just stood there confused not moving.

Kenma pov

“Oi Kenma! Where’s (y/n)? You two normally walk home together.” I looked up and saw Kuroo.

“She just ran off and left me alone.” I looked back at my phone.

“Eh~ why would she do that? Did you do something to upset her? She’s never walked home without you.” I glanced up at him before returning to staring at my phone.

“I don’t know. She asked me what day it is and I told her it was Friday. What else could it be, there’s no holiday today.”

“Hey, if I am correct, today is her birthday right?” I looked up at him with wide eyes.

“Really? Ahh crap how could I forget her birthday! She probably hates me know!” I ran off not giving Kuroo a chance to say anything else.

“Wow I’ve never seen Kenma like this before. Way to go (y/n)~!” Kuroo laughed. As he was laughing it hit him.

“I have to walk alone now. He totally ditched me~!”

Reader pov

I slammed the door to my bedroom shut and flopped on the bed.

“Ugh! BAKA KENMA!!! How could you forget! BAKA!” I don’t know who I was talking to but I was talking. Okay I was yelling.

“Oi! (y/n) shut up!!!” My onichan yelled at me from his room. I chuckled a bit at his annoyance. Then I remembered the boy who forgot my own birthday!

“Damn game addicted-“ I was about to start another rant when I heard something hit the window. I groaned and rolled out of bed to go see what it was. I looked out my window and saw Kenma… I opened my window to hear what he had to say.

” (y/n)! Can you come spend the night at my house tonight?” I sat there conflicted. On one hand I’m mad at him, but on the other he never asks me to spend the night…

“Okay. I guess I can.” I nodded at him seeing him smile.

“See ya! I’ll tell you when to come over!” He ran off to do whatever.

Kenma is acting really weird…Anyway, what should I wear?’

That night~

“Onichan! I’m going to spend the night at a friends house!”

“Whatever.” He kept his eyes glued to his TV show.

I opened my door and saw Kenma waiting for me. I closed the door and walked over to him sulking.

“I’m still mad at you, okay!” He smiled at me. Wait, he smiled at me! He’s not on his game console!

“I know” He kept smiling.

‘What’s wrong with him? He’s not on his game…and he’s smiling…wait I’m still mad at him! Gotta stay focused.’

We silently walked to his house. When we arrived he opened the door for me. ‘He never opens the door for me…Why is he being so nice?’

Snapping out of my thoughts I greeted his mom.

“Hi, Auntie! Sorry for coming over tonight on such short notice.”

“Hi, (y/n). It’s not a trouble. Have fun!” She smiled at me as I walked to Kenma’s room.

“(y/n), can you teach me something?” Kenma asked me as I sat on his bed.

“What is it?” He came and sat beside me and showed me his phone.

“There’s nothing on your phone Kenma it’s not even on.” I turned to him and without warning he kissed me. It was soft and gentle, full of love. He pulled away and smiled at me.

“Happy birthday (y/n)! Sorry I forgot about it earlier. I must be a terrible boyfriend…”

“Hey, it’s okay. We all forget sometimes. Thanks for remembering before it was too late.” I smiled at him cupping his check in my hand.

“Also I’m not really mad. You know I can’t stay mad at you for a long time.” I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

“(y/n) can I sleep on your lap? I blushed. Before I could answer him he already laid his head on my lap.

“Why’d you ask if you could, if you’re going to do it anyway?” I gave him a peck on the forehead.

“(y/n), thanks for being my girlfriend. I don’t know what I would do without you by my side. You’re really important to me.” He raised his head up and kissed me again.

“Aww, Kenma. You’re being so sweet and romantic, it almost doesn’t feel like you.

“Is it wrong of me to be romantic to my own girlfriend?” He pouted making his face look like a cute child.

“No, it’s not wrong. Thanks you.” I yawned and pinched his cheek lightly.

“Are you tired?” I nodded. He smiled.

“Let’s go to sleep.” He pulled me close to him and cuddled me as I drifted off to sleep with a smile.

_________________________________

Okay, I really hate wattpad. I already finished this chap but it went when the seconds I want to publish it!

Anyway, here you go Kenma story... Ik something wrong with this story, ik and I am sorry ╥

Anyone, you can always send me your request story...

See ya!

Next Update:

Hinata Shouyo x Reader

17/07/2015

Edited 3/8/2020