Tanaka Ryuunosuke x Tomboyish Reader ( requested by KeepItCrazyAnd )

Wow! I seriously can't imagine that this fanfic can exceed to 3k... thanks, guy!!

Ouh, and I am really sorry for the late update.
This story's dedicated to KeepItCrazyAnd and thanks for requesting a story to me!

Enjoy your day and of course, this story...

You and Tanaka are a good friends, in another words...childhood friends who gonna be together wherever they go...yup something like that....
You didn't like to wear a girly pink outfit but instead, you choosed guys outfit which is much comfortable for you. Your long (h/c) hair will always be hidden in your cap.

Flashback what was Tanaka said to you...

"Oi (y/n)! Don't you want to have a boyfriend? You should wear the girls outfit" Tanaka said to you.
"Why should I? It's so annoying and do I really have to get a boyfriend?" You rolled your eyes to him.

"You have to, baka! You are a girl. You should wear dress and skirt... not this!" He pointed to your outfit ( choose your manly outfit (*^▽^*) ).
"Whatever!"

End Flashback...

Now at the school, you are so 'pleased' to wear the girl school uniform. It's terrible especially the skirt. You really hope that someday you can wear the boys uniform.

"Yo (y/n)!" You startled a bit when you heard someone greeted you.
"Oh, yo Tanaka!" It's your childhood friend aka your crush... Yup, you knew he never sees you like that especially when he always look at Shimizu senpai, the most beautiful girl in school aka their club manager.

"You still hate those uniform?! For god's sake, you are a girl! Why did you hate it that much? If you still want to wear those man outfit, you will never get a boyfriend. Hey! You heard me?!" You rolled your eyes at him before putting your headphone, too lazy to hear him nagged over the same thing and left him.

Seriously since when he be like that?

It's not like you didn't want a boyfriend. Oh come on! Who's don't? Every girl in this world want it and want a lovely boyfriend but of course, she wants someone who can accept all of her, from the past to her attitude!

~ at class ~

You sat at your place and placed your eyes at the window since you sit beside the window. Suddenly, someone poked your hands a few times.

Before you get angrier since 'it' poked you for many times, you looked beside you and saw that Tanaka who's poking you.
"What do you want?"
"Why the hell that you left me?!" You rolled your eyes to him.
"Too lazy and tired to hear your nagged about boyfriend, outfits thing" you replied him.
"Okay sorry about that, but (y/n), may I ask you a favor?" You looked at him confused.
"What?"

"Care to go out this weekend?"
"What?" You asked him in confused.
"I want to set you with my friend, he's single and I want you to wear a dress on that day" he smiled make you blinked.

"Since when do you know how to set this thing? Tanaka that I knew was someone hot blooded and know nothing about dating" then you got smacked in your head.
"Shut up. You don't have to be so mean!! I just want to help you, got a boyfriend!"
"I just want you, baka!" You murmured.
"What? Did you say something?" You shook your head immediately.

"Nothing...but about that day, I want you to come with me too, can you?" You raised your eyebrow waiting for his answer.
"Sure" he shrugged and you smirked.