Kageyama Tobio x Reader (requested by Coolkid4547)

Thanks for the request. I hope it can reach your expectation and enjoy this.

"Tobio, are you serious? We can still have a long-distance relationship. Do we have to break up just because we may be going to the different school?" You can't believe him right now because he asked for the break up on the day after the middle school volleyball tournament end.
"I am serious and we have to focus on our volleyball practice and so on. If we don't focus right now, we can't beat other school and we will be stuck in our position of just a middle school setter." You're dumbfounded with his answer. You looked at him and sighed.
"Fine, we break up. You want to go to Shiratorizawa, right? I will go to Karasuno. We will walk our way, practiced hard and become the best setter." You walked away after said that to him.

"That's it, I guess" You want to break into tears but, you hold it by closing your eyes and took a deep breath and let it slowly.

After that day, you both didn't see each other and really just do what you guys want to do without knowing that each of you still thinking about each other but decided to just let it go. You're decided to never think about love again and just focus on your volleyball team and tournament.

Time flies, and now you're a highschooler at Karasuno. You choose to go to Karasuno because first, your brother Daichi will be there. Second, because you knew a few people in the school, so you will never awkward on your first day and third, your brother said the girl volleyball team at Karasuno really need a calibre setter and you're one of it that they've targeted because you got the best setter award for girls in the last tournament.

Your brother asked you to come first at the gym that the boy's team will be practice after school because he wanted to introduce you to his teammate and wanted you to practice more under their setter, Sugawara-senpai since you said you want to learn how a highschooler setter will be. You walked to the gym and heard a boy shouting something.

"Y-You?! What are you doing here?" You're curious to know what's going on, so you walked to the orange hair boy to asked him, but the figure greeted you really makes you shocked.
"Y-You?! What are you doing here?" You shouted the exact same thing. Your eyes widen and the same thing happened to Kageyama.
"(y-y/n)..."

"You said you want to go to Shiratorizawa, so what are you doing here?" You pushed the orange hair boy away and walked to Kageyama.
"I-I...I did apply to Shiratorizawa, but I.." He frustrated and you can see that he was embarrassed.
"Ah, forget it. We are nothing anyway. You can go anywhere you want." You sighed and want to walk away but stopped when you heard Daichi's voice.

"(y/n)! You're here?" your brother and his teammate walked to you and he ruffled your hair. You slapped his hand to make him stop.
"Stop it, Daichi! I am not a kid!" You glared at him.
"Yeah yeah, whatever." He laughed and then his eyes fall to Kageyama who is standing beside you.
"Oh, you're Kageyama, right? Good to have you" You looked at the both of them and sighed. Well, of course, your brother will be delighted to accept Kageyama into their team. You walked to the side of the gym to let them talked for a while.

Then they talked a bit and the orange hair boy whose name is Hinata shouting something and so on. Then he and Kageyama seem to have a fight and they didn't hear what Daichi want to say. You already pitied them with what will happen to them. Daichi is quite scary when he is angry anyway. After making the vice-principal wig flew to Daichi head, they both got tossed out from the gym by Daichi and asked to reflect themselves.

"Are you done now, Daichi?" You walked to your brother after he tossed them out. You're satisfied when Kageyama got tossed out, but at the same time, you pitied him because he still doesn't change a bit.
"Ah, (y/n). I am sorry that you have to see all of this. Let me introduce our setter to you. Suga!" You already guessed that the silver guy is their setter.
"Suga, remember I said that I want you to teach my sister something more about a setter, right? This is my sister, (y/n) and this is Sugawara. He is a third-year student." you bowed to him and he bowed too.