Oikawa Tooru x Popular Reader II

Continued from the last chapter of Oikawa Tooru x Popular Reader

Have fun!!

Oikawa pov

After two months (y/n) left me, I was so depressed and I regretted it so much for what I had done to her.
I always angry at myself, can't forgive myself.

Why I don't ask her before I said that?!!!!

Why I get angry at her?!!!!

Why I can't believe her?!!!!

Why am I so fool?!!!!

So much why and why and why in my life now. But then something changes this whole thing.

"Okay, guys! There's some good news for us. We are chosen for a selection competition between volleyball player in Japan for representing our country that will play in Canada after a month. You must go for it!" I am speechless and looked at Iwa-chan. He looked really shocked and then looked at me.

"Canada?!!!" We shouted together and there's sparkling in my eyes.

(y/n)!!!! Here I come!!!!

"Achoo!!" You sneezed.
"Are you okay?" Your friend asked you.
"Yes, I am fine. Maybe a little chilled here" you wondered why but you felt something big will happen after this.

~ at selection competition ( you understand, right?) ~

Still Oikawa pov

I have to win this and go to Canada!!

"Okay, to the all best team around Japan, I hope you will play to your full and make our country proud. You will go to Canada if you show your best! Ganbarou!" The national coach said to all of us and the game began...

~ They win the game ~~~~

"Yes!!!!" We shouted together and we never felt this happy before.
"Okay, Aoba Johsai team, we will go to Canada next month, so practice harder and better win the game!"
"Hai'!!!" We all shouted together and I felt so powerful and determined that I will go there, win the game and the most important thing... to meet (y/n).

~ at Canada, competition day ~

Readers pov

"(y/n)! Come on! Hurry up! We will miss the game if we're late!" (bf/n) pulled me to see a volleyball international game and I heard Japan's team also in this game.
"Yes! I know! Can you wait for a moment!? It starts at 9 a.m. and now it's only 8 a.m."
"It's already packed, okay! At the stadium. If we're late a few minutes, we will never get a place! So hurry up!" She said to me while pulled me to the stadium.

I just followed her when she dragged me. After a moment tried to find sits, finally, we found a very good place. We chatted a moment before the first game start.

"(y/n)! Your country's in the first game!! They will play against (any country you want)!! See there!" She pointed at the court in front of us. I am so excited and can't wait to see Japan win the game!!

"Oi, (y/n). Isn't that the guy who is in your frame on your desk?" I looked at the guy she pointed and shocked.
"Tooru!!" A little shouted came out from me but I can see he's searching for something but I hope he's not searching for my voice because it's impossible right to hear it in the middle of this crowd.

"Why? Why him? Why I should see him at this time!!" I slapped my face, tried to pinch it but you're sure this's not a dream.

Oikawa pov

"Get ready everyone! Your game will start soon! Everybody go to the court and do some warm-up!" Our coach said and we all do as he said.
"Wah! So crowd!" Iwa-chan in awed when he saw the spectator.
"Tooru!!" Then I heard someone called my name and I thought I knew who is it. Even this hall's full with other voice but still I can know it. It's (y/n)!!. I kept on searching and searching but I can't see her at all.