Oikawa Tooru x Reader ( Friendzoned ) ( requested by Reira_Chan )

Dedicate to Reira_Chan

I hope you will like this!

"Arghh!! I am late!" You ran out of your house and go to school as fast as you can. You're late today because you forgot to set your alarm and it's not the first time that you're late to school since you're living alone, there's no one will wake you up but your precious alarm.

Thank god, your house was not so far from your school, and this year you're a senior in Seijoh and you still have the title 'happy go lucky' person yet a bit clumsy.
You ran as fast as you can because the teacher wanna close the gate and you sliding right before the gate close. 

"Safe!" you shout and grasp your hand to the side.
"You're late again!" the teachers mad at you but you smiled to him and waved before ran away from him.

In your way to your class, you bump into someone but you didn't see who is it because you're really late and your first class is with Tiger-sensei, your nickname for him because he is so fierce.
"I am sorry, I am so sorry. I am late right now, sorry again. Bye!" you said to that person and ran to your class.

~ recess ~

"(y/n), want me to buy you something? I want to go to the cafe!" your friend asks you since you don't have time to buy anything because of Tiger sensei told you to collect the class exercise and bring it to him for coming late to his class.
"Bread and chocolate milk! Thanks, love you!" you grin to her and hurry to teachers office.

In your way to the teachers' room, you bump into someone. All the exercise lying on the floor and you fell on the floor.
"Aww!" you groaned and pick up all the paper and then you saw a guy helping you pick up the paper.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean any hurting. I am really sorry" then he gives the paper and helping you to stand up.
"Thanks. Don't take any feelings about it. It's my fault too, didn't care about my environments" you smiled to him and bowed down.

"Hi! I am Oikawa Tooru...and you?"

"(y/n)(f/n), nice to meet you too but I am in a hurry, so see you later!" you waved to him and continued running to Tiger-sensei table in the teachers' room.
"Hey!" you know he wants to say something but this thing more important than him. 

"Don't be late for my class again!" Tiger-sensei said to you right after you hand the exercise to him.
"Aye aye sir!" you grinned while your point and middle finger at your head make it look like a salute. He shook his head and you bowed down before heading out from there.

"(y/n)!" someone called you right after you closed the teachers' room door. You searched for the voice and found Iwaizumi-kun coming to you.
"Ahh, Iwaizumi. What's wrong?" you asked him while he is breathless with his hand at his knee. He showed his hand wants you to give him a second.

"Okay, sorry. I am running from the gym to your class but your friends told me you went to see Yamagata-sensei, that's why I am here"
"So, the point is?"

"Coach Irihata wants to see you at the gym after school, means when we practice after school," he told you.

"Uncle Irihata? Why?" he shrugged. Yep, this school volleyball club coach is your uncle and Iwaizumi is the only one that knows about that because he saw you riding their coach car and asking you about that. You didn't have any choice other than telling him the truth.
"Okay. Thanks"you nodded and waved to him before going back to your class.

Why did uncle suddenly want me to come?  You think about it while walking to class but then you're tripping over yourself and almost fell but someone caught you before you end up falling. You look up and saw the same guy who's bumping into you a while ago.