Oikawa Tooru x Reader (part 1)

Hi! Hello! Ni hao! Bonjour! Konnichiwa! And so on. It's been a loooooooong time, right? ( ' ▽ ' )ノ... Well, as a university student, you know how life be. Okay enough with this author note, enjoy this fanfic...

Oikawa Tooru. Don't ever say his name in front of you. Why? Because he's your past and you hope he will never be in your future again. Unfortunately, faith doesn't seem to like your idea about it. Why? Because he's in front you right now

"Tooru, what are you doing?" You stopped from your windows shopping and asked Oikawa, your ex-boyfriend when he kept on following you. Well, it's a long story of why you broke up with him.
"What? I can't come here? Is this shopping mall yours?" Oikawa smirked answering your question with questions. Make you rolled your eyes on him.

"You can shop as much as you want...but, why the hell did you follow me?!"
"Eh, I am not following you. I am just doing some windows shopping, that's it" You quickly turn around and start walking away from him.
"Wait (y/n)! I am just kidding. Please hear me out!" You heard him yelling but you keep on walking forward.

"Damn this guy. What's wrong with him?!" You run a bit with your eyes kept on looking behind until you crashed into someone.
"Ow!"
"I am sorry. I am so sorry. Did I hurts you?" You panicked a little when you heard the words 'Ow' came out.

"I am okay. You're not really hurting me but, why are you running, (y/n)?" You looked up to that person and it was Iwaizumi who you run into.
"Iwa! What are you doing here?" You're surprised but there's something more important right now.
"Anyway, hide me!" Iwaizumi surprised with your action hiding behind his back but when he saw Oikawa, his face tensed.

"Iwa-chan! Fancy to meet you here"
"Tooru" Iwaizumi take a glance on you before looked back to Oikawa in front him.

"What do you want from (y/n)? You already make her sad enough! Don't you feel satisfied yet?" You looked at how Iwaizumi right now, thinking how cool your secret cousin is.

Yes, Iwaizumi is your long-distance cousin that was kept secret from everyone in school, even his team didn't know about this. Actually you want to tell Oikawa about this but you just think it's not really important to tell him. Little did you know, it will become handy right now.

"Iwa-chan, step aside. I want to talk with (y/n)"
"I don't want to. I hate you! What else do you want to say to me?!" You said to him while still standing behind Iwaizumi.

"(y/n), please!" He reached out his hand to reach you but Iwaizumi grab his hand before he can.
"Don't you dare to touch my girl!" Oikawa shocked to hear that from Iwaizumi.
"What do you mean your girl?! She's mine and mine only! You know that Iwa-chan!"

"You guys were already break up. She's not yours anymore, Tooru. She's mine! She's better with me than you!" Iwaizumi said that and then grab your hand and walked away from Oikawa.

You take a glance behind you seeing Oikawa with a shocked face. Then you look at Iwaizumi with a guilty face. You're really glad that he help you but is this really okay to leave it just like that?

"Iwa, are you sure this is okay? You guys are teammate and you guys will be in the tournament soon"
"Don't worry. It will be settled soon. You still love him, right?" you sighed.

"I can't lie when it comes to you, right? Yes, I still but, I scared to love him like before. I can't endure it anymore. How he makes me feel useless, like a toy, how he treats other girls better than he treats me... I hate him but I love him. Arghh, I don't know what I feel any more" You cried on Iwaizumi.

"(y/n), I know him. He's an idiot when it comes to love actually. He loves you, trust me. It just he's an idiot that he's too idiot to know what he did was all the idiot person did." You laughed a bit when you hear how many idiots cames out from his mouth about Oikawa.

"I have an idea. Do you want to hear it?"Iwaizumi gave you a weird yet scary look but with a good vibe when he asked you.

~At school~

"(y/n), are you ready?" You nodded. Iwaizumi make a gesture with his hand and you take his hand and walking hand by hand.

Yes, you're right. You guys are making what Iwaizumi said at the shopping mall before, about you're his girl to be true. Actually it's not real, it just acting but, Iwaizumi said that this will totally trigger Oikawa and just be prepared for the worst... That exactly what he said.

"I am nervous, Iwa." You stop walking and look at him. He sighed before cupping your face.
"(y/n), I don't know you're weak. I thought you're more to the boyish type." You automatically slap his shoulder and he laughed when he saw you pouted like a little kid.
"Hahahahaah. Okay okay. I am sorry, princess." He then took your hand and kiss the back of your hand.

"Iwa!" Even though he is your cousin, of course, you will be blushing if a guy did this to you. Well, indeed this is his way to apologize to you since you're a kid.
"Ehem. Sorry, am I interrupting?" You both turn around to see Oikawa stand in between you guys with a serious face.

'Wow, I never see his serious face. Scary...'

"Well, you're interrupting us." Iwaizumi answered him.
"Hajime! Why are you doing this to me?!" Oikawa looks like he will be out of rage in anytime.
"What did I do to you exactly, Tooru?"

"You took (y/n) away from me!!! That's exactly what you did to me!!!" Oikawa pulls Iwaizumi's shirts collar and slams him to the wall. He nearly wants to punch Iwaizumi on the face but stop when he heard you shouting.
"Stop! What the hell do you think you're doing right now?!" You grabbed his hand before he can land it on Iwaizumi.

"(y/n), why? Why him?!"
"Did you asked me why? Did you forget, Tooru? We're over. There's nothing between us anymore! You're the one who wants it! And now you asked me why?!"

You guys broke up because you saw him going out with different girl many time and each time of it, he will kiss them like there's no tomorrow. You know how playboy he is but, when you know you're the first girl he's called girlfriend, you're so happy that blinded you from the fact that it's possible to be a lie.

"(y/n), no! Please listen to me. I love you, I really love you. I am sorry about all of that. I know I don't really deserve you but please, I am begging you. Forgive me and I promise I will never make the same thing happened twice. I promise I will never be a playboy ever again. Just come back to me" He keeps on begging on you and actually you did see the honesty in his eyes but you can't exactly forget what he did just like that.

"Iwa, let's go. We will be late for our class if we stay here longer." You quickly grab Iwaizumi hand and fortunately for you that you and Iwaizumi are in the same class, but the worst is Oikawa also in the same class.
"(y/n), please! I really am sorry! Please forgive me!" You heard him but you choose not to.

"(y/n), if you can't handle this, we can cut out this act." You shook your head.
"Nope, I want to know how much he really regrets. I want to know what else he will do after this." Then you saw Iwaizumi smirked on you.
"What?"
"That's my lovely cousin (y/n). I will help you as much as I can."

You smiled to him and hugged him know how grateful you are to have such a caring cousin but, you didn't know that Oikawa really wants to rip apart you guys right now.

_________________________________

Well well well. This is such a long story. I want to continue to make it one shot but I guess I will just make it cliffhanger then.

Anyway, thanks a lot to you guys that keep reading this, the old one and the new one. Thanks for supporting this fanfic. Actually I told you guys there will be editing session in this fanfic, but it seems I can't find any free time to do it. I will have my final exam for this semester and well...you guys know it.

Then, that's all from me. See you guys again.

Next update:
Oikawa Tooru x Reader (part 2)

31/12/2018