Tendou Satori x Reader (requested by Itzleotheweeabo)

Hello Hello Hello. Thank you for waiting. This is the update for this fanfic and I hope you guys can enjoy this. Have fun!

Volleyball becomes one of your passion since you saw how your brother, Semi Eita played volleyball during his middle school (Is it? Just pretend he started playing volleyball since middle school). Your brother is the main setter in his team and he still is the team setter during high school. Now, you got into the same school as your brother which is Shiratorizawa Academy and you're excited to join the girl's volleyball team. You're one of the middle blockers and you do admire every middle blocker you got to see especially when someone uses a unique way to block it. One of them is your brother teammates, Tendou Satori.

Before you got into Shiratorizawa, whenever Shiratorizawa's team got a tournament, you will come and your eyes always look at Tendou. How he blocked it, defended it, be a decoy, and everything he did, you admired it. Well, at first you admired him but little did you know, times to times, that feelings change.

"Niisan, can I go to see your practice, today?" you asked your brother when both of you were getting ready to go to the school.
"Don't you have one today?"
"We don't have it on this evening because our coach has something to do so, she gave us an excuse for today. So, can I?" you blinked your eyes at him, begging for permission to crash on their practice.
"Just say that you want to see Tendou" your eyes widen.

"Why? I can't? I want to learn the guess block from him!" you pouted and that makes your brother laughed.
"Okay okay. You just want to learn from him. I got it" you glared at him before walked fast leaving him behind.
"Should I be in love with Tendou-san first and then I got the permission to learn from him? What was he thinking? Idiot brother" you murmured making sure that your brother didn't hear it.

"You know I don't mind you with Tendou, right?" suddenly hand slings on your shoulder and when you saw your brother annoying smiling face, you let out a frustrated groan.
"Whatever. Anyway, I will come to your after school practice, okay?" he nodded and that makes you grinned.

~ After school ~

"Excuse me for today" you come to the gym right after you've changed your clothes to the gym's cloth. You walked to Coach Washijo first to greet him and as usual, he will give you a little smile and nod which the team members always said that you're lucky because they never saw him like that when with them. He once told you that he likes your passion and strength that you have despite being the first year.
"You don't have practice today, right?" you nodded when Coach Washijo asked you.
"You're welcome to practice here" you smiled and bowed to him.
"Thank you, coach!"

After that, you want to find your brother and when you see that he's talking with other third-year members, you suddenly felt nervous which you don't know why. You shook your head and took a deep breath before walking to them.

"Hello" you greeted them and all of them replied with the same word to you.
"(y/n)! I miss you!" Suddenly Tendou said that you make you surprised.
"E-Eh? T-Tendou-san?"
"Well, it's been a while since the last time you came to our practice, right?" you let out a relieved sigh.
"Ahh, I thought you really miss me. Give me a heart attack there for a second. Well, here I am, wanting to learn more about your guess block" you gave a smile to him and then he stunned. You looked at him weirdly on why he suddenly stunned and when your brother cleared his throat, then Tendou come back.

"Well, let's go over there. I will teach you" you nodded and followed Tendou.

Tendou's pov

I stunned when she smiled at me. She is the only girl I know in this high school who is not afraid to approach me like that. She never afraid of anything and her passion for volleyball and want to learn more and more makes me like her. She is Semisemi's sister, so of course, I know she will be like him.