Tsukishima Kei x Fallen Angel Reader (requested by InfinitelyMyself)

Hello Hello Hello. This update is a bit different from whatever I wrote before, but I will try my best to expand my imagination to make this story a story that you guys can enjoy. Have fun!

You looked from your earth pool and you smiled. You looked over the human in the earth for tonight and it seems like there will be no bad thing happen.

"(y/n), is there anything in there?" Marie, the angel of mercy and love said to you.
"Nothing. Looks like the peace is siding with them for today" you smiled to her. Then, you looked again at the pool and you saw something. You used your power to make the pool shows the incident you saw and shocked.
"The child will get crushed by the truck! I have to save him!" you said and about to use your power to descend to the earth to help the child but, Marie stopped you.

"You can't! You know that you will mess up the child's fate, right? If the child destined to die, he will die. You can't interfere it or you will get punished!" Marie said but you smiled at her.
"But I can't ignore something that I already see. I am the angel of graciousness and protection, I have to protect the child" you replied at her before using your power.
"(y/n)!"

~ At the earth ~

You descended to the place that the child destined to get crushed. Your appearance now is just like any human being in here so there's nothing weird at you right now. You searched for the child and then you saw him walked across the road while wearing a headphone. He didn't hear the truck honking, coming straight to him. You quickly run towards the child and grabbed him to the side of the road, saving him from the truck.

"Child, please don't do that again. Look at your sides and don't wear the headphone before crossing the road, alright?" you smiled at him before ruffled his hair. The child looked baffled before nodding at you. After making sure that the child is saved, you walked away from him and making sure that you are out of any human sight, you ascended back to heaven.

~ At the heaven ~

As soon as you arrived at your place, one of the messengers called your name.

"(y/n), the angel of graciousness and protection. Your presence has been called to the judgement court" you stunned for a while but then you smiled.
"Already?" you murmured before nodded at the messenger. He nodded back and you followed him to the court. When you arrived, you saw Marie, a few other angels and the angel of death with the King of the angel as the leader. You stood at the placed designated for you and the trials begin.

"(y/n), you know what you're doing is wrong, right?" the King asked and you nodded.
"Then, why did you do that? According to the angel of death, the child you saved was destined to die today." the King continued.
"It's my job. I have to protect him" you said without nervous makes the King sighed.
"I am sorry, but your action today has interrupted the work of angel of death and the oath of an angel. You knew you can't interfere with the human's fate, right?" you silenced yourself and just nodded.
"With that, you will get banished from heaven starting today!" your eyes widen.

"If you want to come back to heaven, the death of the child should be done by you in 3 months. If you fail, you will die and never get reborn ever again." The decision has been made and you immediately got descended to the earth.

As soon as you arrived at the earth, you looked at yourself. You looked like a teen girl, maybe around the age of the child you saved. You sighed.
"Why should I end the life of the child that I just saved? But, I will never get reborn if I don't kill him" you looked at your palm and try to pull out your power, but it's useless.
"3 months, huh?" you looked at the sky.
"You're indeed a bit cruel but thank you for at least giving me the necessity to live in this mortal world and the information about the child"