Daishou Suguru x Reader (requested by animeaddictTwT)

Hello Hello Hello. Nice to see you guys in this fanfic again. Thank you for always reading this. Without you guys, I don't think I can ever continue this fanfic. So, have fun!

Ever heard about fate? That is what you feel when you met with Daishou Suguru for the first time when you are both 9 years old. You felt different when you guys become closer to each other. Other people who want to befriend with you always because you got money since you're from a rich family. Why did you say that? You just knew it. And the other reason because you think Suguru is the only one who can handle your spoiled personality.

You yourselves admit that you're spoiled because well, in your siblings, you're the only girl when you have two overprotective brothers and one overprotective little brother. Not to mention how overprotective your father is.

"Nee, Suguru. Can I love you?" the little 11 years old you asked the little 11 years old Suguru.
"Of course you can, (y/n)! I love you too" he smiled at you makes you smiled back and give him a kiss on his cheeks.

Third-person pov

"Oh my god! Did you hear little (y/n)'s confession?" one of the older women back at the garden said while the other one totally agreed just by her expression.
"Yess! I can't wait for them to grow up and maybe we can be in-law after that" both mom really like the relationship between both of their kids and they both really agreed if both of them want to get married in the future.

But of course, it will be different from the men in the family. More specifically, (y/n)'s family.

"I will kill him with my gun if he takes any further than that!" (y/n)'s father already with his gun after he saw that his little princess is kissing some boy.
"We will help you, dad" (y/n)'s brothers said while glared at both (y/n) and Suguru.

"Aww, guys. Don't be like that. They're cute together" (y/n)'s mom said.

"Promise me when we become adults, let's get married, (y/n)"
"Yes!"

"Oh No! You Can't!!!!" the men in the family shout.
"Oh my god! Yes Yes Yes!" while the moms already excited.

Reader's pov

That moment really is making a changed in your life. Started from that day, your life is all around Suguru. When you are in high school especially, you got more clingy at him. Not that he really mind that because you're already always with him since you guys kids. You can also be said as the most popular girl in school since you're in middle school because of your pureness and cuteness. Not to mention, you are always on top of the class, very athletic, good at cooking, playing instruments especially guitar and more makes you one of the talented people ever.

But no one knows that you actually have this sly personality that makes everyone just think about your good personality and let it go your bad personality. You will make everything go on your way in any means and no one can stop you.

But of course, all of that because you want to get Suguru's attention. You really head over heels on him since kids and since he is in the volleyball club, you never miss his matches and you will always buy him gifts or make a food for him when his matches over. Be with him whenever he felt down and makes him happy back with your music. You don't know if Suguru still remembered what he said before, but you take seriously on every word coming out from him.

But you knew it when you found out that he got a girlfriend. You knew now that he just joking or just a kid's talk when he said that he loves you too and want to marry you. But, that's not the reason why you nearly give up on him.

~ One day ~

"Suguruuu!" you jumped at his back and he automatically holds you while scolding you like usual.
"(y/n), what will you do if I don't hold you back?! It's dangerous!" you laughed.
"I know you will never let me fall off" you heard he sighed.
"Sorry, Mika-chan. You must be startled by her" you looked at the girl beside him and your face totally changed from happy to frustrated.