A/n : I am starting my University life!

Hello guys, it's been a long time since the last update, right? As you know from the last update, I am arguing with myself if I should continue this or not... Maybe I should because I feel like when I saw the 100k readers written there, it gave me a new light to keep writing in this. Maybe if you don't see me update here, I will update a new story that I already make a little progress? Who knows?

Okay, back to the title, I am now a uni's student! Woohoo! I will further my studies in Information Tech. Wow, I can't believe I actually choose that for my life. In fact, when I am in high school, I don't have any ambitions or anything that I want to be when I grew up. Seriously, I just think like, 'Let just go with the flow of life. What I get, that's will I grab' In the end, I got this. Well, quite challenging I think actually because you guys know right... I just had problems with my eyes, but I got the IT that using more of the eyes. 

Anyway, talk about IT, is there anyone who's expert in this field? Maybe I can ask you in this about IT...( ^_^ )
Here my questions to all of you ( anyone can answer this )

1. Which elective subject I should take? ( Choose only one and maybe you can give me the reasons )
    Between mobile computing and 3D Modelling and Animation
2. Which elective subject I should take? ( Choose two of three and reasons )
    Cyberpreneurship, Visual Programming or Artificial Intelligence

Okay, end of the author's note. I hope I can keep writing here if I have time to do it and hope to see you guys more and reading you guys comments sure always make my day. Thanks for always supporting me from 2015 until now.

See you guys next time!

15/07/2018