Tsukishima Kei x Reader (requested by cream_puff24)

Hello Hello Hello. First of all, to the requester, as usual, thank you for your patience, waiting for this late update fanfiction. I hope you still with this fanfic. Second, don't forget to vote at the latest author's note for the new book. Last but not least, of course, have fun!

You're an artist. Your love in art was already known since you're a kid. As usual, on the weekend, you will do some painting performance on the street. Sometimes, you will use brushes, sometimes sprays and sometimes you will just using your hand. You feel happy when you do this. The street performance is just your side work, actually, you're an art student at the same time, a popular internet artist. You've shown your piece of work on the internet and literally, everyone knows your arts.

"Oi, (y/n)!" you looked up from your work and saw your friend, Tsukishima.
"Oh! Tsukishima. What are you doing here?" you asked him before continue working on your art.
"I just walked by and found you here" you raised your eyebrow and smirked.
"Eh~ really?"
"What?" you laughed before shaking your head.
"Nothing" you finished the portrait of your customer and give it to her.

"Here you go miss" you smiled at her and when she looks at it, she's surprised.
"What is it, miss? Is there something wrong?" you asked her when you saw how surprised she is.
"Nothing. It just that this is really beautiful. So beautiful that I am speechless. You're really talented" you chuckled.
"Thank you for your compliment, miss. I am glad that you like it" you smiled at her.
"You are Ichi-Keki, the internet artist, right?" you're surprised to hear your internet nickname coming from her.

"Yes, I am. How did you know?" she grinned.
"I knew it! I really love your work. I can't believe I can see you in real life. Each of your work, you will draw a little strawberry shortcake symbol, the same symbol at here. That's why I recognized you" she showed the symbol you drew at the portrait. You can't believe that she recognized the symbol.
"Anyway, thank you and I really like this," she said after asking for your sign and paying for the portrait before leaving you alone with Tsukishima.

"Tsukishima, you hear that? She's one of my fans! I can't believe that someone will recognize me out here" you squealed at him.
"Yes, I heard her. What do you want me to do? Squeal with you?" you glared at Tsukishima.
"Can't you be a supporting friend for a while?" you pouted at him.
"What am I standing here for?" he asked you which almost makes you laughed. You actually knew that he's here because he wants to accompany you but knowing Tsukishima's personality, he will never admit it.

"Didn't you say that you just walked by and found me here?" you smirked at him which makes him frustrated. Before he can give you a remark, someone stopped him.
"Miss, can I asked for a spray paint performance?" a guy stood beside Tsukishima and asked you.
"Of course. Wait for a minute, I am going to set things up. Tsukishima, can you help me?" he nodded and walked to your side. He always with you when you're doing this, so he knew what should he do right now. He helped you setting up the canvas and a few props while you setting up the sprays for you to use.

"Can I record it?" the guy asked.
"Of course, but I hope you will put a credit for me too" you smiled at him.
"That's a must. Don't worry" he showed a thumbs up and you started to paint.

You finished the art with your signature symbol and got a roaring applause from the crowd which you didn't realize and got surprised by how crowded around you right now. You got embarrassed when you saw the situation right now. You even heard how people complimenting you and your art. You looked at Tsukishima who is beside you. He stood still like a bodyguard for you which makes you chuckled.