Mafia Kageyama Tobio x Detective Reader (requested by Just_dusteny)

Hello, my lovely readers. Thanks for always supporting this fanfic. Here is the next update for you guys. Have fun!

"Arghhh! What's wrong with this guy? How can they hide their presence?!" you look through all the cases involving the mafia, especially the Karasuno gang. 
"(y/n), stop for a while. You've been looking at all of the cases for almost three days straight." you let out a frustrated sighed when your senior told you that.
"I am walking out for a while." you stood up and stretched a bit before walking out from your office.

You walked to the nearest convenience store and searched for your favourite milk drink. You smiled when you saw it because there is only one left. You reached for it and at the same time, there's someone else also reached for it. You looked at the person beside you and surprised to see someone who can give a chilled to you. His black hair adding his intimidating aura.

"Ah sorry, you can take it if you want" you offered to him and instantly regret it when he took your offer. He grabbed it and choose another bottle of milk and walked to the cashier. You let out a sighed and pouted.

"I want to drink it. I guess today is not my day" You grabbed a bottle of energy drink and some chocolate before walking to the cashier. When you paid for it, the cashier put another bottle for drinking into your plastic.
"That's not mine" the cashier smile at you.
"The guy before you told me to give this to you" you're surprised to hear that but immediately thanked the cashier. You walked out and tried to search for that guy, unfortunately, you don't see anyone else except you.

You took out the milk and smile. You open it and drink.

"Ahh! Totally refreshed me from my stress." 

~ On the other side ~

"Eh, where is your usual milk drink?" 
"Already sold out" 
"Eh~" 

A certain black hair guy looked out from his car to a certain girl drinking the milk. Little did he know, he let out a smile.

"Stop with that creepy smile," his partner said which makes him smacked his partner head.

~ Next day ~

"Senior, I will go to the place that we discuss yesterday, okay?" yesterday your team discussed the potential place for the gang to meet and you decided to check the most potential place. 
"Alone?" you nodded which makes your senior mad.
"Are you crazy? That's a gang place! What will you do if they're there and captured you?! It's dangerous!" 
"Then, what do you want me to do?" 
"I will come with you. Bring your gun too" you sighed and nodded.

Both of you go to the place and decided to separate and come back to the appointed place after two hours. You started with searching for every CCTV around the area. After numerous place you went, you decided to stop at the nearest convenience store to search for anything for you to drink.

"Ah! They have it here too!" You're happy to see your favourite milk drink also in here. You walked to the fridge and took it out. You walked to the cashier to pay it but the cashier said it's already being paid. 
"Eh? Who paid for this?" you asked the cashier and he pointed at the person outside and you recognized that person. The exact same person from yesterday. You grabbed the bottle and ran out to him.

"Excuse me, sir. Wait for a second" you gasped a bit after managed to stop him.
"Sir, may I asked you something?" he looked surprised but then he nodded.
"May I know why did you pay for my drink? Yesterday too" 
"I just want to" you're speechless for a while.
"W-Why?"

"I like seeing you smile" you blushed when you heard his direct reason, but you immediately gather yourself back.
"Thank you for paying it for me but I hope you will never do the same thing again" 
"Why?"
"I don't like to owe someone" you smiled at him and he nodded.