Kozume Kenma x Reader (requested by tsukkisdinosrr)

Hello Hello Hello. The update for today. Hope you guys enjoy!

You're an avid gamer since you're in middle school and now you're in high school. You always coped in your room and only out from there if you want to eat or go to school or go to Kenma's. You are an introvert in your school of course if the only thing in your life is video game, how do you expect yourself to interact with a real human except for Kenma, your neighbour. Both of you are an avid gamer and always play together and because of that, both of you are comfortable with each other. 

"(y/n), can you say something?" you looked at your side, one of your classmates said to you. You just looked at her slightly before smile awkwardly.
"Okay, forget it." she said, maybe give up making you say something.
"Kenma! (y/n)!" you looked at the door and found Kuroo, Kenma's friend, a year older than both of you. You're not really close to him but because whenever you're coming to Kenma's house to play the game, he will be there too.

"Let's go to our usual place after school since there's no practice for today" he said.
"No" Kenma replied and you nodded.
"Aw, come on! Not that both of you have anything to do, right?" he pleaded.
"We have a competition" you said.
"It's true. Both of us as a team" Kuroo sighed.

"Games, again. I am lonely" Kenma frowned.
"You have your girlfriend, right? Asked her for a date" 
"She wants to study for today in the library" Kuroo said.
"Then, go to the library" Kenma replied before gestured at you to follow him, which you did. Then, both of you leave Kuroo.

"Is it okay to just leave him like that?" you asked Kenma.
"It's okay. You know him too, right?" you chuckled a bit. 
"Don't be too harsh on him" Kenma rolled his eyes.
"Anyway, do you have any plan for today's game?" your eyes brighten when he asked you that. 

"Yes. It's like this" you told him your plan to defeat the competitors for the competition in your game today and changed idea with Kenma. 

Both of you looked lively when the topic of the talk is about the game. Both of you still talked about the game even when during the recess. In fact, everyone knows if both of you are together, there's nothing except about games but the smiles on both of you always mesmerized everyone. It just a rare opportunity to see the smiles and actually there's a nickname for both of you, GICouple (Gamer Introvert Couple). But, both of you didn't even aware of those facts.

"So, are you going to sleepover at my house for tonight?" you nodded.
"Sure. Too lazy to walk back" he smiled.
"Okay, I will prepare the place for you to sleep" you smiled
"Thank you"

~ At Kenma's house ~

"Both of you, don't stay up until in the morning! If I still see lights coming from the room, no breakfast for you guys tomorrow!" After you greeted Kenma's parent and entered Kenma's room, his mother shouted from downstairs.
"Oops, looks like we can't play a few more games after the competition," you said which makes Kenma's chuckled.
"We can if we finished the competition early" he raised his eyebrow and you grinned.
"Let's do that" 

After a few hours fighting in the competition, the final is about to begin. Your team got into the final as expected and in a minute, the final will start.

"You're ready, (y/n)?" Kenma asked you.
"Are you?" you asked him back and he laughed.
"Let's do this" 

With the smooth ways controlling the controller and amazing teamwork from both of you, you guys won the game. Both of you doing a high-five and hugged each other. Later then, both of you feel something in the heart and pulled away from each other before your eyes met with his. You guys stayed in that position for a few minutes before back to reality. 

"Ehem, sorry" you apologized for something you didn't know but you felt like you have to apologize to him.
"Me too" he said and both of you back to the screen and continue to update something about the game. After finished with the game, you guys decided to play for another game before you feel sleepy.