Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader x Tsukishima Kei ( requested by Afiqah_Naluffy )

Request from Afiqah_Naluffy
Have fun!

"Tsuki!" you called and ran up to your childhood friend.
"What did you want?!" he coldly replies.
"Why you are so cold to me?" you mad at him.
"Because of that confession? You...hate me so much until you don't want to talk to me anymore?" you continued. He looks expressionless.

"Whatever. Can you just leave me? You are disturbing my life!" he mad at you and you laugh a little.
"Fine. I am sorry because I said I like you. Bye, you will never see me again" you ran from him not knowing where you will go until you hear a sound of a horn. You know you will get hit and wait for the impact.

~ flashback ~

"(y/n)! Over here!!" Tadashi called you at the cafeteria.
"Tadashi! I am sorry I am late. There's an accident so you know what happened, right?" you tell him and he laughs.
"Ya, I know. It's okay, I already familiar with your late attitude" he smiled.
"Seriously?" you look at him unsatisfied.

Then Tsukishima comes and sits beside Tadashi. All of you were childhood friends and Tadashi knows you had felt over Tsuki.
Right now, you look straight to Tsuki's eyes.

"Sorry, I am late," he said are just arrived
"It's okay, we have just arrived, " you said to him and he nodded.
"So, what do you wanna talk about?" you asked Tadashi since he is the one who gathers all of you.
"Well, actually I...wanna say...that I...hadfallinginlove" you and Tsuki stop drinking our drink and look at him.
"Seriously? Finally!" both of said at the same time.

"Why did you take a long time to like someone? Anyway, congrats!" you said to him.
"Did you confess to her?" Tsuki asked him and he shook.
"I don't know how and I am afraid she will not accept me" you sighed.
"Come on Tadashi. You are a man, you should have no fear!" you gave him some encouragement and Tsuki nodded to agree with yours.

Suddenly Tsuki's phone ringing and he went outside to answer the phone.
"Nee, Tadashi, what do you think if I confess to Tsuki now? Well, since I know you loved someone and want to confess, I think I should too" you asked his advice. He knows that you like Tsuki.
"Well...if you ready?" Tadashi replies you but his voice sounds sad?...

Then, Tsuki comes back to the table.
"I want to go to the toilet for a while" Tadashi stand up and give a signal to you to confess. You are glad to have a best friend like him.

"Tsuki, can I say something?" you know you should grab this chance. He nodded while drinking his drink.
"Actually...I...like...you, Tsuki. I like you since we're kids. I-"
"I can't. Sorry, I can't like you more than a friend and how can I accept you? You're just my childhood friend and you didn't have any characteristic like I want to be my girlfriend" he interrupts you with said something really crushed your heart.

"If you wanna reject me, just say no! Don't insult me!" you know your tears will be broke any time but you hold it. You didn't want to look weak in front of him.
"Okay, I am sorry. Just forget that, and we still can be a friend, right?" you smiled at him and he shrugged and nodded.

You are having awkward silent with him and then Tadashi comes back. He looks confused about why the awkward silent happen. You smiled hurts to him.
"Okay, I have to go now. I have something to do. Bye!" you waved to both guy and went out of the cafe.

Since the confess, Tsuki never talks with you anymore. He will just talk with you when he needs something or the teacher asked him to. You never know he will be like this to you.

Tadashi knows what happen at that time. He is the one who will comfort you, makes you happy, laughing and anything makes you forget about that.

One day, you search Tsuki and wanna talk a little with him but what happen really make your heart hurt.

~ end flashback ~

When you hear the horn, you know you will get hit and wait for the impact.
"(y/n)!!!" someone calling your name and you feel you got drag out from the road by someone.
"Are you crazy?! You want to kill yourself because of him?!" you saw Tadashi mad at you make you crying so hard and hugging him tightly.

"Shh...Let it all go, (y/n). I always by your side" you feel insecure by his voice.
"But, you said you like someone, so you can't always with me," you said to him.
"It's you, (y/n). No one else, but I can't say it when you said you like Tsuki" his confession makes you cry even more and hug him.

"But I don't want you to answer now. You have to calm down and think about this later, okay?" he calming you and you nodded.

~ the next day ~

"Tadashi, thanks for yesterday" you smiled weakly to him.
"No problem. I will do anything for you, (y/n)" he smiled.
Then a guy you hate show himself in front of you.
"(y/n), I...I..am-" he shuttered.
"You what?!" you hate to see him again after he said your presence disturbing him.

" I am sorry about yesterday. I regret I said those words to you. Please forgive me" you look away from him.
"What? You are telling me that I am disturbing your life! So why did you searching for me?" you said while smiling.
"(y/n), please don't make me feel like this. Please, I am begging you" he want to grab your wrist but Tadashi stops him.
"Tsuki, please stop. Other student is looking at us" he gestured to the class.

He is right. They looking at us. You sighed and wear your headphone and hear the song at high volume. Not care what happens to the guy in front of you.

~ at gym ~

"(y/n) waiting for Tsukishima?" Kiyoko senpai asked you when you're at the gym.
"Nope, I am waiting for Yamaguchi. Why should I wait for that guy?" She looks confused and you tell her everything.
"Maybe it's the right thing you should do, (y/n)..." she said and you smiled to her.

When the end of practice, you ran to Tadashi and tackled him makes him almost fall.
"(y/n)! It's dangerous!" you smiled happily to him.
"Why? Can't I do that to my boyfriend?"
"Eh?!!! Since when?!!" Nishinoya senpai asked. His voice sure loud.
You laughed and smiled at him.

You tell them since yesterday and then you walk home with Tadashi.
"You have an awesome serving back there" you smiled to him.
"Thanks, you give me all the energy" you laughed. You never know you will be this happy with him.
Suddenly you got grab far away by someone.

"Tsuki!" you shocked when he the one who grabs you.
"Why did you do this to me?!" he mad at you.
"What I did to you?!" you mad at him while struggling to let go of your hand from him.
"You say you love me and then you couple with Tadashi! What is that mean?!!" you shocked when he slams you to the wall.
"Ouch! Are you crazy?! I didn't love you anymore!! Why I should love someone who didn't love me?!" you mad at him.

"I love you! I can't live without you, I just feel like I lost something really important in my life! Please, (y/n)!" he wants to kiss you but suddenly he got hit at face.
"What the hell are you doing?!!" you shocked when Tadashi who hit him.
"Tadashi!" you run and hug him.
"Tsuki, I am sorry. I can't love you back, my feeling for you was gone, vanished. Tadashi is the one for me" you said to him and grab Tadashi away from him.

"I am sorry, I can't protect you" you shook your head.
"Are you said the truth? You didn't love him anymore?" he asked you and you smiled.
"You are just the one for me, no one else" you kiss him and he kisses you back.

Yes, you are the only one for me, Yamaguchi Tadashi...

_________________________________

Wah!! Finally, idk how this will turn up. I am sorry if I didn't write what you think but I hope you like it. It's a bit different from Yamaguchi and Tsukishima personalities, right? but that's what I think to compare the storyline given. Anyway thanks, guys, this story exceeds to 16k.. wow!!

Hontouni arigatou gozaimasu!

Next update:-
Chikara Ennoshita x Reader

16/04/2016