Tsukishima Kei x Reader (requested by LowkeyCrazyFangirl )

Hello guys! Thanks for reading this. Thanks for supporting this fanfic it almost reaches.... 90k! Wah!!!! Arigatou gozaimasu! Okay, now it's the time for you guys to read this! Enjoy!!!

"Kei? Are you okay? Why are you avoiding me?" you grabbed his hand right before he walked away from the class.
"I am not" he replied but then stopped, after a second he continued.
"(y/n), I think we should break up"

"NO!!!"

You gasped as you woke up from your nightmare. You didn't know why you can have that dream but it seems too real. You scared that it will become real.

~ at the school ~

"Morning, (y/n)" (yf/n) greeted you when you arrived in the class.
"Morning" you answered her with a really low tone.
"Are you okay? You look really tired"
"Nothing... I just had a nightmare. It still scared me now that if the nightmare will be true"

"It just a dream, right? It's not real" she patted your shoulder.
"Oh, where's Kei?" you looked around but you can't find him.
"He's not here yet"

Then, the class's door opened by someone and it appears that is Tsukishima.
"Ah, morning, Kei" you greeted him and you expect the usual reply from him.

Unexpectedly, he didn't. He only nodded and sat on his chair without saying anything to you...just like before.
You got the feeling that your nightmare will become true.

"That's weird. Is something happen between you two?" you looked at your friend and you're about to cry.
"Did I do something?"
"Not sure if you asked me. I did ask you first if something happens, why did you ask me back?!" you pouted to her.

"Well, just ask him later, (y/n)" you nodded and walked back to your place when the teacher comes.

~ the recess ~

"Kei!" You called him as soon as the bell rang.
"Yamaguchi!" he stood up and walked to Yamaguchi.

'Maybe he didn't hear me'

Then, you tried to call him again when you saw him alone.

"Kei!"
"Ah, I have to see Daichi-san" again, you can't say anything to him.

"Tsukishima!!!!" after the last bell rang, you ran to him and grabbed his hand.
"(y-y/n)!"
"Why are you avoiding me?!" you asked him.
"I-I am not"
"You're stuttering" you raised your eyebrow.

"I am not!"
"Then, why when I called you, you pretended that you didn't hear me?!"
"I am not..." you looked at his face and his eyes.
"Look into my eyes, and say it again"

"Tsukki, you wanna go now?" Yamaguchi shouted from his place but when he saw your situation, he looked guilty.
"I am sorry, did I interrupted you guys?"

"No, you didn't. Let's go" you looked his back when he walked away. Make you remember back your nightmare.

"Kei, you idiot!!!" You smacked his back and ran to anywhere your feet bring you.

"(y/n)!" You stopped when someone called your name.
"Eh, I am at the gym?" You didn't know that you ran that far, since your class, you can say it's a bit far from the gym.

"Did someone called me?"
"(y/n)!" you shocked but then smiled when you knew it's Sugawara senpai.
"Suga-senpai!"

"Where do you want to go?"
"To...to the gym! Yeah, I want to go to the gym. It's been a while since the last time I watched you guys" you tried to cover up but it looks like he didn't buy it.
"(y/n), I know you since we're little. I know when you lie. I know when you have got a problem. Now, tell me. What's wrong?"