Kozume Kenma x Reader ( requested by ThatNekoGirl_IKnow )

Dedicated to ThatNekoGirl_IKnow
Hi! First, thanks for reading this and thanks for the 31k reader! Woohoo!! I appreciated it soo much. Second, thanks for requesting guys, and thanks for waiting patiently for it. Third, of course, enjoy this story!!

"What? Marry?!" That was a piece of shocking news for you when your dad told you that he's going to marry a woman who has a son.
"Yes, please dear. I really want to take her as my wife"
"But, why I didn't know anything about this before? Why you keep it a secret?" you're a bit angry with your father because he keeps this important thing from you.

"Dear, I just don't want you to get angry at me when I told you that I have a relationship..." he tried to ease you.
"So, you want to say that you don't believe your own daughter? That's why you're afraid to tell me?"
"Honey, did you opposed me to remarry that much?" he looks down, makes you let a deep sigh.

"It's not that I don't want you to remarry, it just-" your dad interrupted you by hugging you.
"Thank you (y/n)! You're the best daughter I ever had!" you laughed.
"Hey, dad! I am your only daughter, of course, I am the best daughter you ever had. Anyway fine, I am happy too if you're happy" he smiled broadly.

"I will introduce you to her and her son tomorrow. Better get ready!" you nodded and head to your room.

The next day, at breakfast, your dad tells you everything about your step-mother-to-be. He is so happy and excited that makes you feel happy too.
"Oh, her son is in the same age as you and as I remember he enrolled at Nekoma High too" you take your head from your dish to look at your dad.
"Seriously? Wow, I will have a stepbrother at the same school. It's gonna be fun!" you smirk.

"(y/n), don't you think what I am thinking you're thinking to do right now" you grinned to him.
"Don't worry, I will never bully him"
"That's the thing you will do to him, right?! Honey, please don't do anything like that!" he warned you but as usual, you never care.
"I don't promise anything!" you said and ran to your room to get ready.

When you and your father arrived at the restaurant, you both walked to the table that your father reserved for. About 10 minutes after, a woman and a guy walked to your table.
"(d/n)! Sorry, I am late" a beautiful woman greets your father.
"It's okay, (y/n), this is your step-mother-to-be and step-brother-to-be. This is my daughter, (y/n)" your dad introduced each of us until your eyes fall to her son.

"Kenma?!" you're surprised to see someone you know so much.
"(y/n)?! You?! Arghh, why it has to be you?" you smirk when he sighed.
"Why? You don't want me to be your beloved sister?" you raised your eyebrow.
"Ah, it will be a tiring day at school and home" you chuckled.

"You guys know each other?" your dad asked you.
"Dad, he is...my..." you think what you want to say but your dad said it first.
"He is one of that friend of yours?" he looked to Kenma and you.
Then Kenma nodded. His mom seems to know nothing about what we talk about. You grin and winks to dad because now he knew that Kenma is one of your friends that you always teased.

~ after weddings ~

"Welcome to the family!" you greet your new mother and brother when they entered your home.
"Thank you, dear. Thanks for accepting us to your family" she thanked you.
"Oh, mom. You don't have to thank me. I should be the one who says thank you because you've make my father happy" you smiled and hugging her.

"Okay, enough with the touching moment. Dear, can you show Kenma where his room is?" your dad asked and you nodded before bringing him to his room.
"This is your room, Kenma, and the next door is mine. Just do what you want. This is your house too" you said to him before heading to your room but turning back to him.