Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader (requested by angelsrani07)

Hello the update for the day. I want to update it yesterday but, I have to do some work so I updated it today. Have fun!

On your birthday, you got a message from Tadashi. He asked you to come to the secret place that only both of you know. You are excited to know why he asked you because he said it is a secret and it's a surprise for you. When you arrived, you saw a banner said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)' which makes you smiled but little did you know that is not the surprise he wanted to show to you.

~ Flashback ~

"Tsukki! Tadashi! Good morning!" you called your friends name when you saw them as soon as you arrived at school.
"Shut up, (y/n)" you glared at Tsukishima before giving a smile at Tadashi.
"Morning, (y/n)" you grinned at him.
"Tadashi is the best." you saw Tsukishima rolled his eyes which makes you feel like you want to poke his eyes.

"(y/n), don't" you looked at Tadashi with your eyes wide open.
"Are you a mind reader?" he chuckled.
"Your face gave it away" you clicked your tongue.
"You should let me do it anyway" 
"I should stop it" you pouted at him which makes him grinned.

Three of you walked together to the class but you're not in the same class as both of them, so you parted the way to your class. As soon as you arrived, you saw the yellow hair girl, Yachi who is your best friend in your class.

"Yachi!" she startled hearing your voice beside her when she focused on her drawing.
"(y/n), morning! Don't surprise me like that" you smiled at her. She's so preciously cute which makes you eager to tease her.
"Sorry, sorry. What is that? Poster?" she nodded.
"I want to make a poster for the volleyball team. They want to search for some extra funding, so I decided to help."
"Tell me if you want any help, okay?" she nodded before continue working on her sketches.

That's how the interaction between you and your friends. Actually, you're really grateful to meet such good friends like them, yes, including Tsukishima. They will always be with you when you're in a bad condition and the same thing you do to them.

Your friendships are still strong even though all of you are in a different college and work at a different place, especially you and Tadashi. Both of you went to the same college but in a different department. Even though both of you are in a different department, it doesn't mean that you guys can't see with each other. Every weekend, both of you will make sure that you guys can hang out with each other, just like that day.

"(y/n), can I asked you something?" Tadashi asked you.
"What is it?" you asked him back while searching for your things.
"I heard Yuutarou-senpai asked you out. Is it true?" you stopped and tried to figure out who is that person and then you remembered someone confessed to you.
"Ahh, his name is Yuutarou?" you asked him back which make him pulled you to face him.

"You didn't know? Then you're not accepting his confession, right?" you nodded.
"Why should I?" he chuckled when he heard your question.
"You did a good job" you grinned at him.
"I am, right?" 

Your smile never goes away that day, thinking the possibilities of Tadashi was actually jealous about that. You like him since you guys in high school but you never told him because you don't want to ruin the friendship you guys have. But the smile it only stays for a few days, because then you saw he hugged a girl and then he ruffled her hair like a doting boyfriend. You smiled from afar before walking away.

Since that day, you tried to distance yourself from him but the opposite thing happens when he keeps on searching for you. 

"(y/n)! Wait!" he grabbed your hand.
"What?" 
"That's what I want to ask you. What's wrong with you?" he asked you.
"I-I thought you don't want me to hang out with you anymore" you said.
"Huh? Where did you get that idea?" he laughed which makes you looked at him weirdly.