Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by NekoHimimari)

Hello Hello Hello. The update for the day. This is the continuation from Udai Tenma x Reader (requested by Giyuu_Kenma) story. Nothing to say here except for hoping for your guys to enjoy this. Have fun!

After the game finished, Tenma told you that he really has to go because his lecturer wants to see him about his assignment. You nodded before both of you embraced each other. After kissing you and saying goodbye, he left and you walked to your little brother, Kageyama Tobio.

"Tobio~" you called your little brother but he keeps on ignoring you.
"Tobio~ Are you ignoring me now?" he stopped and glared at you before walking away. You sighed. You just introduced your boyfriend, Udai Tenma to him and this was how his reaction. What will it be if you said that you're getting engage or getting married int he future?

"Tobio~ I just have a boyfriend. It's not like we will be getting married tomorrow" you said to him.
"Neesan!" 
"What?" 
"You just said that he is maybe my future brother in law" you nodded.
"Yes, I did say that. So, what?" you asked him again, even though you already know what he meant.

"That's mean you're getting married," he said that which almost makes you laugh out loud.
"Then, you don't want me to get married? You want me to be single forever and ever?" you asked him while having a big smile on your face, teasing him.
"Why would you be single forever? You're pretty, kind, clever and many!" you laughed before ruffling his hair.
"Then, why are you acting like this?" he pouted.

"It's too early..." you smiled.
"Yes, it's still early for me too. So, don't worry, okay? He's just my boyfriend" you gave him a warm smile. 
"If he ever makes you cry, tell me" you chuckled.
"Pinky promise?" you showed him your little finger and he caught it with his.
"Pinky promise" then he smiled.

"Okay, now let's go! We have to celebrate your winnings today!"
"We still have the final tomorrow" you rolled your eyes on him.
"That's for tomorrow. Today is today!" he let out a sighed before letting himself get dragged by you.

~ At home ~

After eating dinner with your family, you excused yourself to your room. After a few minutes you decided to sit at your table, you got a call from your boyfriend. 

"Hello" you smiled when you heard his voice.
"Hello~" you heard the laugh coming out from him.
"You sounds happy. Something happened?" he said.
"You called me." he chuckled.

"Are you done with your assignments?" you asked him.
"Almost. I stopped for a while and decided to call you before continue" you smiled.
"(y/n), can I ask something?" you nodded but then remembering that you're on the phone, you answered him verbally.
"Sure. What is it?" 
"About your brother..." you laughed remembering the incident.

"Ahh, Tobio? It's okay. Don't worry" you ensured him.
"I don't have to prepare for my farewell, right?" you rolled your eyes.
"Stop with that nonsense again." then you heard he let out a relieved sigh which already makes you think how his face is right now. 
"Anyway, are you free tomorrow after your class?" 
"After my morning class, I am free but I will go to the volleyball tournament. It's the final" you told him.

"Then, can I come with you tomorrow?" he asked you.
"Oh~ Not worried about having to prepare your farewell anymore?" you teased him.
"You're the one who said not to worry, right? So, can I come with you?" you laughed.
"Sure. Of course, you can"
"Then, see you tomorrow," he said.
"Okay, see you tomorrow," you replied but before you want to hang up, he called your name.

"(y/n), I love you" you blushed.
"I love you too" you answered him before ended the call.

"God, this guy is full of surprise. How can he suddenly attack me like that" you murmured.