Akaashi Keiji x Reader

Hello guys! This is Akaashi time! I can't believe I don't have a single one of Akaashi x Reader chapter in here, so here you go. The second update in one week, I already have Akaashi storyline in my mind for quite a while, but I don't know why I still didn't write in here. Anyway, enjoy!!!

"Akaashi, I like you" It's been a while since you developed feeling for Akaashi and now you have the courage to confess.
"Sorry, (y/n). I can't accept your feeling. You deserve better than me" You smiled to him, actually knowing the answer that will be given to you. Just like you heard, Akaashi never accepts anyone when they confess to him including you. 
"Well, I just want to say it out loud to you. Thanks for hearing my confession anyway. Do your best for the national, okay?" You gave him a friendly hug before walked away.
"But, it's true that you deserve better than me..." Little did you know, Akaashi whispering the words while watching you walked away.

After confessing your feeling to Akaashi, you felt really free from the burden of your heart, but of course you're sad too.
"Why are you smiling?" one of your best friends, Takumi asked you.
"I confessed to Akaashi" you grinned at him.
"And...he accepted you? That's why you looked happy?" another best friend of yours, Sousuke asked you.
"Nope, he rejected me" you replied.
"Huh? Then why are you happy?" this time, Yuma asked you.

"Well, I let out my feelings. Of course, I am happy because at least my heart will not be burden with that, right? I already know what his answer will be anyway." three of them looks unbelievable at you. 

The three of them are your childhood friends and you guys really close to each other. They are all just like a brother to you and you're like a younger sister to them since you're the only child in your family and your parents already divorced and you stayed with your mother now. They always looked out for you and helped you with anything. Takumi is the oldest one among all of you and you can say that he is the caring type of person. While Sousuke and Yuma are more to the playful person and Yuma is the biggest player ever. You always told him not to be a player, but of course, he never listens. The relationship between you guys are well known around the school, so no one ever says anything when they saw you are around them. Well, they're quite handsome and charming anyway.

"Are you seriously alright with that? Don't you want him to accept your feeling?" Takumi asked you.
"Of course I want him to accept it but, if that is what his answer, what else can I do? I can't make him fall in love with me if he doesn't want to. I am not Yuma" you shrugged.
"Why me? I don't push anyone to fall in love with me. They already love me" you rolled your eyes at him.
"Wait, you can make him fall in love with you. Try to make him jealous" you looked at Sousuke who's giving the idea.
"Yeah, make him jealous. Show him how wrong he is to reject you. You're pretty and kind. Everyone like you" Takumi agreed with the idea while Yuma keeps on nodding.

"How?" you asked them and they gave you a face that makes you shudder. 
"Don't give me that face! Don't ever think to do something evil to him!" 
"Don't worry my dear (y/n). It's not that evil, we just want to show him, right?" Sousuke said while the other two keeps on smiling. You sighed knowing that you can't step back from this.

After a whole discussion of the plan finished, you looked at them one by one.
"Really? Just like that? I thought it will be more evil knowing it is coming from Sousuke." Sousuke makes a shocked face.
"How could you think of me like that? I am upset" you chuckled and shook your head.
"So, want to do it?" Takumi asked you and you nodded.
"I am in your care, Yuma" you smiled at Yuma and he smiled back.
"Let's go, (nickname)" he took your hand and you walked from there hand in hand. You both walked through the hallway and you can hear everyone that saw you are gasping.

"What am I seeing right now? Is that (y/n) and Yuma holding hands? They never hold hands before, right?"
"I told you, they will be together"
"Oh My God! Yuma and (y/n) together?"
"No! How can this be? I can't compete with (y/n)!"
"Is Yuma wants to settle down by being a player?"