Asahi Azumane x Reader ( requested by IzzyandOreos )

Dedicated to IzzyandOreos

"Did you see Asahi?" since you didn't see him everywhere today, you walked to his class and asked his classmate.

"He didn't come, today. I think he's sick because he's drenched in rain, yesterday" one of his classmates answered you.

What? Sick? And I don't know about it? Why didn't he tell me anything? That guy!!!

"Thank you" when you're about to leave his class, someone called you out.

"(y/n), can you pass this note to him? You're going to his house after school, right?" you nodded.

"Alright, I will give this to him" you took the note and walked to your class.

~ after school ~

After school, you immediately walked to his house. You can't believe this childhood friend of yours would get caught of fever just because of the rain.

"Hello! Excuse me for disturbing you ( Ojamashimasu! )" you said when you entering his house.

"Ah, (y/n). Come in. Asahi is in his room, laying on his bed. Can you ask him to eat something? He's so stubborn, saying he can't eat anything" his mum told you about Asahi that makes you chuckled.

"Yes, madam. Don't worry, with all my might, I will force him to eat everything!" You saluted teasingly to her.
"That's my girl. Now, go up there. I will bring the food to the room" she ruffled your hair and walked to the kitchen.

Now, let's see how bad he is...

You knocked his door before walked in there. You sighed when you saw him sleeping on his bed.

"Asahi... Asahi...Wake up. You should eat something" you woke him up even though you didn't want to interrupt his sleep.

"(y/n)?" his sleepy voice came out, makes you laughed.

"Yes, it's me. Now, wake up! Your mum will bring some food for you" he shook his head.

"No, I can't eat anything. My throat hurt when something comes in" you sighed.
"You should eat something or you can't get any better" after that, his mum came in with a tray of porridge. She winked at you before she left and you nodded.

"Eat, alright?" you looked at him.

"Please~ I want to see you playing the volleyball" you took his hand and he sighed.

"Okay, okay. I will eat. Don't make that face!" you smiled when he agreed to you. You took a small bowl of porridge and ready to feed him the soup.
"Wha-What are you doing?" his eyes widen.

"Feeding you the soup, of course. What do you think I am going to do with this soup?"
"I-I will eat it myself" he wanted to take the bowl from you but you keep the bowl away from him.
"You're sick, so just let me feed you, okay? It's not hard, just say ahh~ and the food will be into your mouth" in the end, he surrendered and allowed himself to be fed by you.

"I put your class note at your table. They asked me to give you" he nodded.

After fed him and giving him, his medicine, he's drawn to sleep again. You smiled when you saw his sleeping face. You put his comforter on him and sighed.

"When will you get my feelings? Asahi, I love you..." you said to him when you knew he's really sleeping. Then you put everything on the tray to bring it down. When you want to stand up, you hear him mumbled something and because you can't hear him well, you narrow your ear to his mouth.