Ushijima Wakatoshi x Reader (requested by _Yui_Akari_)

Hello Hello Hello. We met again in here. To the requester, you said that it fine for me to set the plot so this is what I got. Sorry if it's not really into what you want but I hope you can enjoy this. Have a good day reading this.

You sit under a tree, looking at the clear sky and then writing something on your notebook. You're writing a lyric for your song and the song, it means your own song. You like to deliver what you feel by writing a lyric more than writing on a diary or telling someone. You have trust issues and you don't want to trouble anyone you know. The problems you have should be kept to yourself and when you feel like you can't hold it anymore, you will make a lyric and sing it.

Right now, you feel really tired. You just want to look at the sky and wish that you're the birds flying freely without any care. You sighed and continue to write it. While you write it, the melody for it comes with it makes you automatically sing it.

I am tired of this life
I just want to let it out
Please, I need help
Guess no one hears me out

Life is hard
I gotta meet the expectations
Of everyone around
I push myself
To be someone else
Makes me no longer know who I am

You think back how sometimes you want to sleep without any care. You want to shut everything out there and just live alone. But you can't. You know if you keep thinking like that, you will end up destructing yourself. You really need to let it out to someone. Someone that can help you, not just giving a sympathy. You need someone who you can trust, someone who can hear your scream.

So please help me
Anyone out there
Please save me
Save me from these thoughts
That want me to cut myself
That want me to end myself
Afraid, anxiety all comes to me
Please ~ somebody, please
Help me

You already felt the taste of betrayal. You already felt the taste of being hurts by someone you love. You know the way everyone thought, how bad the world is. No, not the world, but the human in the world. You can't say that your life is miserable, but you also can't say that you got a happy life. Everyone always thinks that you're the happy one and you can't deny it. Sometimes, you will be a happier person in the world but, sometimes you will be the most depressed person in the world.

I smile to everyone
To show that I am happy
I laugh with everyone
To hide the problems beneath

Life is hard
To makes, everything looks like nothing
Hiding from beloved ones
Trusting no ones
Makes me wonder what I need to do now

But, you know not everything in this world is bad and the past will always be the past and just make it as a lesson in your life. Right now, in the present, you've met someone. Someone that can hear your scream. Someone that can know your problems, and always be with you when you feel down. You're glad that you're given a chance to met this person, Ushijima Wakatoshi. And because of him too, you can see the world in a whole different view. He introduced you the feelings of love, that someone cares for you, that you're not alone in this world.

He introduced you to the world of volleyball. You agreed that since the first time he introduced you to the volleyball, you got hooked on it and you don't even have time to feel depressed which makes you really happy. Even his friends, his teammates, your own teammates, really make you happy and you can say that he gave you the light you need to keep moving.

I want to scream
I want to tell somebody
All the feelings I feel
All the thinkings I think
But I always choose not
Don't want to trouble anyone around me
But I can't, I can't keep all these things